cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

system not choosing a proper bin in WM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

My client is facing a problem with system not choosing a proper bin..in addition they told the problem isdue to some issue in materials.

I am givng screen shot..for your clarification..

Kindly help me.

Regards,

Vinay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Here the materials:- 3 material numbers has this issue 415175 415176  415179. I will give screen shot once i am in office.Thanks for your kind help.

As already mentioned in other issues I will check material master WM1,then sorage search and strategies...As it is Z-customized I nned to check that one also...but i have asked my ABAper's for help but they told they are not having any idea.

Thanks,

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vinay ,

Going with error message i think system is not finding appropriate bin type in search , could you analyze relevant bin type in search sequence and let me know the results.

Thanks

Jinoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jinoy.

I will check once in office and let you know.

Regards,

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

I think you are using the bulk storage strategy for the storage type, if my assumption is correct then you will see the bulk indicator in WM1 view of the material master.

In case of bulk storage strategy, you first define the bulk indicator, then this bulk indicator is assigned to the storage type and storage bin type along with SUT in the below path

IMG->LE->WM->Strategies->Putaway strategies->define strategy for bulk stoarge, choose block structures

You will assign the storage bin type to the storage bin and i think this assignment is missing for your storage bin, please verify.

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks dear friends. Yesterday i have faced problems in my laptop..so unable to check.I will check and let you know today.Really hearty thanks to you all.

Regards,

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

The above screen shot will help us to fix the problem I think.

Pls help.

Regards,

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Here I am giving Storage section Search also

Regards,

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can see you have maintained storage section indicatior in material master, please check storage section search aswell.

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Did you checked the storage bins created for warehouse 200 and storage type 300 has the stoarge bin type D7 in the storage bin master? please check them it should be there.

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vijay,

Yes Storage section indicator-P8 is maintained in material master WM1 view.

I will chk for bin master and confirm you

Regards,

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have checked bin type and found NB,XB,LB not assigned to Warehouse...

Also i have checked T334 Table and no entry found.. only entry available is OB (bin Type).. I think this will be the reason for the problem.please correct me.

Regards,

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Since your first screen shot shows that the program is failing to findout the storage bin from bin type search table and you don't have any entries except for OB, this could be reason.

Please maintain the values (NB,XB,LB) in table T334P for the warehouse and storage unit type (DP, EP..etc) combination.

Regards

Vijay