cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Output determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have my order type ZOHM (copied from OR); and I am trying to create a Order confirmation output. I have copied output type BA00 to ZHMC; output dertmination procedure V100000 to ZHMORC; I have assigned access sequence 0002 (using the standard SAP access sequence only - which is based on Sales Order Type)  to my output type ZHMC. The Access Sequence has table 7 in and the relevant fields defined which I have not changed. I have assigned my determination procedure to my order type in V/43

I have maintained master data in VV11 for output type ZHMC for my order type.

However, when I create a new order, and view "Extra" -> "Output"-> "Headers"-> "Edit", I am not able to see ZHMC determined automatically. However, when I try to look up the options, it shows only ZHMC which I can chose and save / preview etc.

Any hint why it is not determining ZHMC automatically?

Thanks

Harish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Harish

For this you need to a output type determination analysis in VA02.

Where it would indicate

Refer following blog

- Output Determination Analysis

for understanding.

Further, you can check in your output determination procedure, whether you have any requirement maintain for output type. That can be one of the reason, even you have maintaining the condition record for output type. Output type may not determine in the sales order. Until, the logic provided in routine for the requirement is sufficed.

Regards, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your inputs, JP.

I do not have any requirement maintained - in fact, I had removed the requirement 2 as appearing by default.

The link you have provided is for billing document, while I am stuck with Sales Order Confirmation, which is configured as a output from the sales document header.

It is is just not showing the determination of my output type - ZHMC, but if I manually select that, it works under "Extra" -> "Output"-> "Headers"-> "Edit".

Not sure if we can do a determination analysis of a sales document output.

Thanks

Harish

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The way output determination analysis is showed for billing, same you can do it for sales order & delivery for both header & item level.

Regards, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your support, JP - really appreciate that. I guess I have figured out the issue. The output determination has been configured correctly, and the system is finding that output, just that the printer has not been correctly configured, hence the condition is not getting selected as an valid output, although it is found. See screen shots below. I guess I will need help from technical guys to configure the printer properly.

Thanks again,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

As per your screen shot not only the printer configuration also the print parameters are not defined.

In the T.code: VP01 with the combination of condition type and your sales organisation mainatin the output device and required print parameters. Also check your printer configuration in T.Code: SPAD.

Hope this settings will solve the issue.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Himavanth,

Thanks a lot for your helpful suggestion - after maintained data in VP01, the output is getting determined, not just found as earlier.

Thanks again

Harish

Answers (0)