cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10 : Mitigation control assignment workflow error

0 Kudos

Hi experts !

We're trying to implement GRC10 (SP10) arround here, and I'm currently facing an issue with the Mitigation control assignment workflow.

Uppon control assignment to a user a request is created, it can be approved but the request never gest to "finished" status, but it rather stays in "decision pending". Stage status is set to "COMPLETED".

I checked with SWI2_DIAG and found the workflow does terminate with an error :

Work item 000000390331: Object CL_GRAC_CONTROL_ASSGN_WF method UPDATE_PATH_FINISHED cannot be exe

Message no. WL821

An exception with the type CX_SY_REF_IS_INITIAL oc curred, but was neither handled locally, nor d

Message no. W8899

An exception with the type CX_SY_REF_IS_INITIAL oc curred, but was neither handled locally, nor d

Message no. W8899

Other workflows (like access request) works properly.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Emmanuel.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member192902
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear

PC BC sets need to be activated twice accoriding to note: 1557579

Did you activate the BC sets twice?

With Regards

Trinadh Bokka

0 Kudos

Hi Trinadh

I dont think those where activated (we're not using GRPC but only GRAC). Anyway I just did as described in the note. Unfortunately that did not solve anything.

I just noticed something else (not sure how it is related) : when I search for mitigation control assignment requests, I noticed that :

- for mitigation control removal request the request type description is displayed

- for mitigation control assignment request the request type is incorrect (displays "018")

And request type 018 is incorrect, it should be 19 : "create assignment" (or 20 :"update assignment" ?), same for the mitigation control removal it should be 21 (delete assignment) and not 20 (update).

Looks like it's not using the proper request type, i'll investigate this.

Thanks anyway for your input.

Regards,

Emmanuel.

0 Kudos

Hi Trinadh

The BC sets mentioned in the OSS note for activation twice are all related to Process Control implementation and not Access Control.

Thanks

Snehal Pandya

former_member192902
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Snehal,

Few of the master data is shared repository objects such as Organization, Controls, access controls owners so here Mitigation controls comes under organization.

I agree with you, as per SAP note this is only related to PC not for AC.

With Regards

Trinadh Bokka

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Emmanuel,

Note 1772759 would resolve your issue. The symptoms of the note might not match your issue but I think your problem will be resolved .

Best Regards,

Aman