cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open quantity is not getting displayed for Item catagery (ZKIT)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

In sales order , I am developing the Daily Regional Sales Report .In this while displaying the output,for certain materials the open quantity and net amount is not getting displayed..

while anlaysing they gave the logic to select OMENG( Open Quantity)  from VBBE table  where VBELN = VBAK-VBELN and POSNR .

In this i found like for Item catagery " ZKIT " . the posnr = 10 doesnt go into vbbe table..so not able to fetch the material and make display the open quantity and calculate the net amount...

Other materials are getting stored in VBBE table...Is it possible to fetch the Kitty materials from some other table and how to take its open quantity ..?

Please suggest..

Waiting for you reply

Thanks,

Gayathri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Gayatri,

Do this item category is third party Item category?

In case of such item category you can put logic to check its status in VBUP table or by using VBFA table.

Take help of ABAPER to write code.

Regards

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Geeta ,

Table VBBE will update the data at Schedule line level. Check whether the "Schedule Line Category" is relevant for Requirement.

Regards

Vinu

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the material with item category ZKIT is not stored in VBBE table, then you need to compare the item category settings in VOV7 with other item category which stores in VBBE.  If that is Sales BOM, then you can check in STPO & STKO tables.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply..I checked in VOV7 ..i found the configuration is different ...Bill of material configuration is done for ZKIT materials and not for other ZAN...so what to do now...to make the open quantity fall in vbbe table ...

Thanks

former_member533324
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gayatri,

There is a standard transaction VL10C in which you can get open items in a sales order or items which are due for delivery.

Hope the above information helps you.

Regards,

Mohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for your reply ..Which table will have the Kitty material item ....and whether we will able to use vbap-kwmeng as open quantity.