Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POWL(Personal Object Worklist) for Removing Gray Part from the Output

former_member213263
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on POWL application and I am getting the grey part in the output when i want to change the header of the output fields it gives all the output greyish. Now i want to remove the grey part from the output.

PFA of the screen shot. In this screenshot u'll find the data in grey color when i want to change HEADER text- POQuantity, Netvalue, G/Laccount, Status to any other text.

help me with the code which will help.

Thanks

Ankit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member213957
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

It is not the matter of greyish color of output/header. You are displaying data in disable mode.

The solution is, open the powl feeder class method get_field_catlog.  In this method when we mapping the each field information to changing attribute c_fieldcatlog. and also update enable property of each field.  just follow the below code..

data: ls_fieldcatlog type powl_fieldcat_sty.

ls_fieldcatlog-colid = 'FIELD NAME'.

ls_fieldcatlog-enable = abap_true. ( may be you miss adding this line to all fields )

append ls_fieldcatlog to c_fieldcatlog.

the above solutions is help you, then please reward the points....

regards,

Kishorekumar

0 Kudos

I need to add two more fields on the Hidden columns of a 'Settings' dialog available on the right most corner above the result table of POWL query.Please help me with detailed steps.Where do we find structure associated with this column. I referred the SAP TM guide where no information was provided on this. Please find the attached image(Overview road freight orders ->Open settings dialog) for reference.settings-dialog-powl-query-sap-tm.png

I raised a question on the same 'Settings dialog of POWL Query adding new fields on hide/display columns SAP TM'

Thanks in advance.

Answers (0)