cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Damaged Material

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a Material code with sales view, which has some batch, now it is damaged

Now I want to declare as damage material with using any other material code or Batch

Please advice

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep ,

Scrap the material. I don't think  that you have to create new material code for it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vinu,

i have send the same material(scrapped) material to scrap plant, scrap reached to plant, physically, scrapped, but in sap system scrap items are there in mmbe, how can i delete or move from plant.

warm regards,

jagadeesh kumar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

but in sap system scrap items are there in mmbe

Can you please let me know whether you create a new material code for scraps each and every time ?  Normally, this can be achieved via Quality Notification for which, it is not necessary to implement QM module. 

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadeesh ,

Use Movement Type 551.

Refer the below link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_gts80/helpdata/en/49/64af9aa59a3e90e10000000a42189c/content.htm

Regards

Vinu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

We have a material code with batch which is regular use for sale (not new) , but some of qty has been declare as damaged  , now how can it declare as damaged with using new code and new batch

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can transfer it to other material ID using movement type 309. Remember to speak with your financial people to determine GL accounts different for this type of scrap materials and the GL accounts in VKOA, so, you will be aware about the amount of sales related with this kind of materials.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo