cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access 'User Management' with 'Site_admin' login.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not able to access 'User management' wherein we create new users etc. with 'Site_admin' login.I get a message as :

You are not authorized to access this application; contact your system administrator

Earlier I was able to access it but after changing password (may be) I am not able to login. However, I am able to do configurations under any site and there's no problem with that.

Right now, I have another login with Admin access from where i can access 'user management'.

Please let me know the solution to access UA from Site_admin login.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please clarify what "User Management" means in this case: Identity Management of NWA or User Maintenance of SAP ME?

And then please specify step by step your scenarios: which account you use, where you logon to, what the result is.

Regards,

Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

By 'User management' i mean -: Identity Management of NWA.

I have created one user with admin access who can access one newly created site only.

By loging in with this user i was working. however, I wanted to create one more user and wanted to assign it to a different site (one more site was created).

So I logged in with Site_Admin login in identity mgmt of NWA but i got that error.

Error is as below:

You are not authorized to access this application; contact your system administrator

0 Kudos

First of all, SITE_ADMIN is not meant for any administration tasks in NWA. Thus Component Installation Guide of SAP ME describes only the instructions needed to let this user execute administration tasks within SAP ME only. Moreover, you should have another Administrator account to create SITE_ADMIN to complete the installation of SAP ME.

If you need to use SITE_ADMIN to logon to NWA, you should assing additional NW roles/group to its account. In my case, this user is assigned to "Administrators", "Authenticated Users" and "Everyone" groups in addition to the roles mentioned by Installation Guide.

Regards,

Sergiy