cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP ME Site creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have been trying to create a new site on SAP ME 6.0. The Site is created but when the user logs into it the left panel is entirely empty other than a message "You are not authorized to view any activities". There are few discussions describing similar situations and the most suggested solution is to log in as SITE_ADMIN and provide the access. But here in lies my problem, i do not have the password for the SITE_ADMIN. i have a user with administrator access on the NetWeaver. So is it possible to create a new site and have the activities in it without access to SITE_ADMIN.

Regards,

Ishan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Ishan,

Of cause it is possible but not recommended.

The easiest way is to open Identity Management in NWA and change the password of SITE_ADMIN and then proceed as suggested within other threads.

The risky one is to create records for your new use in the database directly: in WIP.USR and WIP.USER_GROUP_MEMBER at least. Maybe somewhere else - I have not done this yet so may miss something.

Regards,

Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergiy,

Thanks for the reply. I was able to access the SITE_ADMIN after changing the password

Answers (0)