cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seting Lead selection index based on the cursor position.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need to set lead selection for a specified row in table ui dynamically.

My Requriement

I my table one of the column i have f4 help.if i selected f4 help that which is in 3 rd row of the table then that 3rd row should be set as leadselection and i should get that index of that row.dynamically.And in the same way user select the f4 help in 50th row then that 50th row should be set to leadselection

Please provide me the information.

Thanks & Regards.

Krishna.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

If you are using serarch help then it will not be possible. But if your values are coming by using dropdown then you can achieve your goal.

The reason is there is no specific event triggers while using search help ( Except  u r using OVS ).

However in case of dropdown u have the same & u can get details of node & index.

Once you get the detail you can set the index by coding.

Replly in case u need any assistance.

Regards,

Monishankar Chatterjee

former_member213957
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

There is no cursor mode action in table/alv in webdynpro abap, its possible only abap.

The rule of webdynpro is we must trigger any action to perform some thing.

In webdynpro alv table there is events called on_cellaction and on_datacheck, so using these events we can easily identify the row index and also set_leadselect_index to table

But in webdynpro table there is no events like that. There is a property called selectionmode,out 5 selection modes you need  to select either single or multi mode. This property will automatically perform the leadselection when you click on any selected cell in the table.

If this property not working, i will get back you so more information.because i need check some alter native solution...i am started already looking for you..

regards,

Kishorekumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore kumar,

i need to upload a XLSX (EXCEL) to webdynpro abap table.

please provide me the information.

Thanks & Regards.

Krishna.