Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubt in sampling scheme

former_member220469
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am a beginner in SAP-QM, Kindly clear my following doubts for the following

1. What is Acceptance number and rejection number ( C1,D1,C2,D2........C7,D7) in sample scheme in QDP1. What is the purpose of these values. How sample size is calculated from these values . How can i see the results how the sample size have been calculated after assigning the sampling scheme in sampling procdure.

2. What is Physical sample procedure and sample drawing procedure and how they are used for calculating the sampling size of an inspection lot.

3. Which source will the system consider for caluclating the sample size for inspection lot whether 1. Sampling procdure 2. Sample drawing procedure 3. Physical sample procdure?

4. What is the difference between the following valuation parameters while creating sampling scheme

1. Attributive inspection

2. variable inspection by S-method

3. without valuation paramenters

I have found enough threads in SCN for these topics , but they are beyond basics. Kindly provide the solution for these questions even if you found it silly.

J.Balakrishnan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry, you ask so many things.

Please refer help.sap.com at first and I recommend SAP training if you need.

Regards, DoWook KIM

former_member220469
Participant
0 Kudos

Sir,

Thanks, kindly clarify this

1. What is Acceptance number and rejection number ( C1,D1,C2,D2........C7,D7) in sample scheme in QDP1. What is the purpose of these values. How sample size is calculated from these values . How can i see the results how the sample size have been calculated after assigning the sampling scheme in sampling procdure.

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

C: acceptable no. of nonconforming units

😧 rejectable no. of nonconforming units

1,2...: first sample, second sample, ... when you use multiple sample functionality

For example.. refer below

Lot size     Sample size     C1     D1     C2     D2

500           5                       1       2        0       1

3000         10                     2       4        1       2

If the lot size is 1000, the sample size is 10.

When you record the inspection result...

If no. of nonconforming units is 2, then result is accepted. (if over 4, result is rejected.)

If it is 3, system asks user valuation.

If you use multiple sample functionality, system will valuate 2nd result with 2nd rule. (C2,D2)

You can refer this logic in ISO sampling table.

If you don't use multiple sample, only C1, D1 are required.

This multiple sample functionality can be used for retest process.

But I usually recommend the inspection point functionality for retest process.

Regards, DoWook KIM