cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find the open delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi SD gurus

how to find the open delivery from the LIPS table .and PGI (Post Goods Issue document )

this will help me on extracting data froim LIPS table data to SAP BI

<Please avoid using all CAPS in subject.>

Message was edited by Space Moderator: Jyoti Prakash

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

BALAKRISHNA

I don't think getting details/using from Table LIPS for this requirement will be wise choice.

Whereas, you can try getting details of open delivery(No PGI means open delivery) & PGI deliveries based on:

LIKP - WADAT_IST = Actual GI Date

If you have this field populated in the Table, that means PGI already taken place for the delivery. Else if it is blank, then it is still open.

FYI, you can't have a delivery either partially open or partially delivery.

Regards, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi JP

my exact question is how to find the delivery item is open delivery or not ?

from which field  we identify that of LIPS table or if any other table .

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use table VBUP provide your delivery & item, to know the delivery status of the delivery item.

Regards, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi JP

what is meaning of OPEN delivery item.

sorry for silly question

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Open item for delivery means item with no picking or handling unit or item not being processed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI JP

So in VBUP table the field LFGSA field with A(no yet processed) are all the Open item for delivery .

am I right .

if not make me wright.

am very thankful to your repilies

Former Member
0 Kudos

can we find the open delivery item from LIPS table .

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can we find the open delivery item from LIPS table .

Currently, I don't have access to SAP system, so I will not be position to suggest, whether you can use table LIPS for status or not.

But, as per my experience and understanding, Table VBUP will be help to you. Further you can use fields, LFGSA or LFSTK for tracking status of the delivery item.

VBUP table the field LFGSA field with A(no yet processed) are all the Open item for delivery .

Yes.

If you have further concerns, kindly elaborate your requirement on SAP BI report you want.

Regards, JP

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

All open values comes from INFO STRUCTURES, So once check there and you can get as per your requirement. And you can also find at Delivery monitor in T-Code VL06O

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

please check below link. Same issue has been discussed there and solution is also available. You have to calculate this by following the solution in below link

https://scn.sap.com/thread/1598898

Thanks