cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seasonal Credit limit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Our requirement is We need to change(increase/decrease) the credit limit of  customer for 2 months and once these 2 months are over then credit limit should become the original one.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI rohan,

if you want to do make it for particular customer, in fd32, in status tab you make changes for particular customer only.

or else

if you want to restrict for particular set of customer under particular credit control area belongs to particular risk cagegory, go by siva suggestion,

in OVA8,

creditlimit seasonal factor,

keep the percentage how much you would like to increase, and maintain from and to for validity.

whats your client requirement????, we can do so many enhancements also----

warm regards,

jagadeesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadeesh

Thanks for the response. Our requirement is we want to increase the credit limit of a particular customer for particular period of time.Can we assign seasonal credit limit to an individual customer???

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

with standard settings bydefault it applies to all customers belongs to that particular credit control area. so it is better to change in fd32 for single customer

or else

go for z table,

custno, from date, to date, seasonal factor %, with this data ask you abaper do some coding part, so that you can enter data for required as per z table, so that i will refelect on those customers. am not sure-----.

warm regards,

jagadiish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi rohan,

did you get any solution???

if you get, reply me---

warm regards,

jagadeesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jagdeesh

Actual I have not got any solution but according to me we can create many Risk categories so that we can assign seasonal credit limit based on risk categories in OVA8. I dont think there is any option in standard SAP to assign seasonal credit limit to individual customer in FD32.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, try for enhancement with z table as discussed earlier, discuss with your abaper, or else you can go with that solution based on risk category in ova8, but for that you have to change risk category manually for every customers for whom you would like to give seasonal limit, if customer are limited you can go with risk category.

warm regards,

jagadeesh

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The same setting can be Made in T.code- OVA8 '' Credit limit seasonal Factor ''

Sivavasireddy