cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP TRAVEL MANAGEMENT AUTHORIZATION OBJECTS LIST

0 Kudos

HELLO FELLOWS,

DOES ANYONE HAS SAP TM AUTHORIZAITON OBJECTS LIST AND THEIR FILED, PLEASE DOE SEND ME ANY RELATED DUCUMENT.  I DONT NEED FOR CONFIG PURPOSE, I JUST WANT THESE OBJECTSL LISTS FOR SECURITY PURPOSE. AS I AM A SAP SECURITY PERSON AND WOULD LIKE TO SEE ALL TM RELATED OBJECTS...........THANKS MUCH IN ADVANCE

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Khan

Its generally against the rules of engagement to ask for documents to be sent to you directly but what exactly are you looking for  - if its something simple please check the help documentation below which lists the sap travel management auth objects and their uses?

This is for P_TRAVL

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_02/helpdata/en/b6/cda0db49e911d189060000e8322f96/content.htm

remember also that structural authorization is not checked in Travel management.

Hope its useful for you

Sally

0 Kudos

Yes it is helpfull.

Ok so you said structural auhorization is NOT checked in TM right ? we already Structural auth is implemented and we are implementing TM which going to be integrated ESS and MSS so please tell me how do I initiate to design the roles in TM and will have workflow as well.

Currently we have all single roles, no master,no derived and no comp roles. as i said we define PD profiles as well and assign to user IDs such as manager, users etc.

If i design my TM role please tell me what would be my approach, there are only 250 users which use TM component through ESS and MSS to initiate there travel requirements. appriciate your possitive response....

0 Kudos

Hi Khan

Yes, as I mentioned, the authorisation check in FI-TV (travel management) is independent from HR authorisation check and we do not check structural auth in TM.  We used only the authorisation object
P_TRAVL and F_TRAVL.  So it means that we don't check the authorisation object P_ORGINCON.  Essentially, structural authorisation is not checked at any point in standard Travel Management.

If you have a look at note 574467 there is a BADI (FITV_PERSNO_AUTH_CHK) that might be useful though - but if it is only approx 250 employees maybe you could consider creating employee groupings which the BAdi can then check and could assign employees to a seperate grouping via PTZUO and thenaccording to your preference change the authorization granted for these employees with relevant objects.

That would be my suggestion to workaround this!

Cheers

Sally

0 Kudos

Thanks Sally but the issue is they are papulating/activating HR- travel privileges infotype 0017 and this I have to include in my roles right ? this new object P_ORGINCON has new field now call PROFL where we can give structural profile right ?

I need to create only 4 to 5 roles and for 250 travelers you think i have to created custom auth group and assign this all those 250 travlers, this is what you meant ?

for apprver the have org units define and I think I have to assign manager and approver role to them correct?

can you tell me please what would be the approach ? and how do I have to test my roles as we would have few abap work flow and custom table where we define all the approvers...thanks much    

0 Kudos

Thanks Sally but the issue is they are papulating/activating HR- travel privileges infotype 0017 and this I have to include in my roles right ? this new object P_ORGINCON has new field now call PROFL where we can give structural profile right ?

I need to create only 4 to 5 roles and for 250 travelers you think i have to created custom auth group and assign this all those 250 travlers, this is what you meant ?

for apprver the have org units define and I think I have to assign manager and approver role to them correct?

can you tell me please what would be the approach ? and how do I have to test my roles as we would have few abap work flow and custom table where we define all the approvers...thanks much    

Answers (0)