cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diff between PO(5 EA) and outbound (1 EA)-WM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

My client is facing roblem with PO-Outbound delivery issue.

PO created for 5 EA but in Delivery created for 1 EA ..

I told my client that you have created only for 1 EA in delivery but they told they are not doing for 1 EA...

Also they send screen shot to me..and asking me to check:-why outboud is only 1 instead of 5 and no outbound for 4 pieces is created. ( nothing in vl06 for this item and stock available) Md04 printscreen below.

MD04 Screen

Also they found Transfer order 553687 with outbound 86915877 with the remaining 4 pieces but can’t open the outbound.

And in the order this outbound is not visible.

Please help mein fixing this..why outbound is hsowing only one quantity..where as PO is showing 5 EA quantity..

Any sap notes to be implemented to correct this problem between PO and delivery...

Thanks,

Vinay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vinay ,

Could you kindly check for open quantity in STO and try creating delivery for same.

kindly send me screen shot once checked.

Thanks

Jinoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jinoy

The issue i found in PO is Delivery completed indicator and final iInvoice check has been made and business did onlu delivery and TO creation for 1 quantity only. So the Check mark in PO prevents the further Delivery creation and TO. please correct me if i am wrong.

Regards,

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

As per the standard process, the delivery completion indicator will be set by the system automatically only when the GR quantity is equal to the P.O item quantity. But in your case that is not equal, i think it should have been ticked manually please verify the change history of P.O item.

Please note that you can uncheck the delivery completion indicator in ME22N transaction and then create the second delivery for remaining quantities.

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vinay ,

You are absolutely correct.

Thanks

Jinoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Did you checked in the P.O item delivery schedule tab whether the item quantity is split on different delivery scheduled dates.

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thansk Vijay ,..

I have checked the Delivery tab but quantity is not splitted..

Regards,

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

I think the user must have created 2 deliveries one with qty '1' and other with '4' and might have deleted the second delivery because you are saying that there is one TO with delivery (qty =4). If the delivery is deleted then it will not appear in P.O history and you cannot even see in VL02N/VL03N transaction.

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vijay. I will check and let you know..

Regards,

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

I have checked the Delivery scheduled in PO Item and found only one for this qty 1 and it is not splitted.GR,GI  all documents created for 1 qty only and checked TO also.

Also when checking the delivery tab  Delivery completion indicator and final invoice indicator has been selected in PO and in GR also deliv completion indicator for PO item has been selected condition similar to other line items.

Please see document flow also.

.Kindly advise.

Regards,

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

If the second delivery is deleted then you will not have the history in the P.O to track, do one thing create the same P.O with the quantity split 1 and 4 in quality/dev system and then create 2 deliveries. then do the PGI and TO creation for both deliveries,but  for the second delivery TO don't confirm it. Next cancel the second TO and delete its delivery. Now observe the values in the P.O. It should behave same as the above issue in production.

Regards

Vijay