cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM TO unable to be create for one specific customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

My client is facing problem specific to one customer.

1.In standard Process- order creation,outbound delivery creation and(Shipment) transportationand Assigning a Hall for  loading and then finally creating Transfer order and confirnation.

2.But this for specific customer:-

Order creation, outbound deliverycreation,Shipment(Transport creation) and then creation of Transfer order and then finally only Assigning a  Hall for laoding, So the last 2 steps differs..

But my client wants to follow the standard process (As mentioned in the standard process) so they are getting error for this customer  when following standard process.

while trying to create TO

for 916 storage type it is not giving proper whse related inputs as seen in destination storage ...(Storage section graded out ad unable to contine further...

My client is  able to solve in second  non standard process and They are not interested in that. They want to use the standard process only..

Kindly help me in fixing theissue. Is anything needs to be compaed with the customers...

Regards,

Vinay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

As per standard SAP, there is no specific setting for the customers in WM to behave differently during TO creation. I think you should be using the stock removal strategy using 'user exit active' where you can write your own logic for the stock removal.

Please check whether 'user exit active' is active for your storage type in the stock removal control.

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vijay for throwing light...I accept user exit avaialble for putaway/picking strategies. but system is behaving diferently only for this customer....that is what problem is..

For all customers after loading and transport creation onlyTO can be created and conirmed..but for this customer After To creation finally transportation laoding taking place.,,

Thanks,

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

In that case, ask the developer to debug the code (user exit) to findout the root cause, may be there could conditions added for the customers.

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vijay. I will ask my ABAPers to check this and one more information can i ask SD team to check because it is problem with the customer rt..?

I think theywill have some clear picture..correct ?

Thanks,

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vinay ,

Kindly maintain stock removal indicator for material  in material master and also check for storage type search sequence in OMLY

Eg:

110 A C01    0 0  C01 Z01

Please try this options and let me know if it works, these are material specific.

Thanks

Jinoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jinoy,

Everything is perfectly mentioned.

I hace checked configuration for Storage type searchj as well as in material master stock removal indicator..

Regards,

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check stock for material in storage type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jinoy,

I have checked the stock for Storage type it is ok.

Regards,

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vinay ,

kindly provide screen shots of material master , search strategy config , stock, storage type picked up in search for precise analysis.

Thanks

Jinoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jinoy,

I will send the screen shots...but my question why for particular customer system is behaving differently...pls advise.Thanks.

Regards,

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vinay ,

Please try once , to my knowledge i dont think we have any customer specific pick strategy in standard WM .

So if your stock removal is valid it should be applicable for all customers.

let me know the results once checked.

Thanks

Jinoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jinoy,

Find enclosed an example of the problem with this customer (Error message example)

We have created the delivery

Create the shipment

Assign a dock (9 in this example)

And create a transfer order

How to fix this issue. Thanks for the contineous support.

Regards,

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vinay ,

Kindly check WM movement type which is getting triggered, if its 601 , please refer standard movement type and do necessary setting same like 601 in standard 001 warehouse.

Change these entry's so that 916 will pick your delivery as its storage bin.

Perform these changes and let me know the results.

Thanks

Jinoy

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

the message under the last screenshot does say it all, doesn't it? "Bin 009 does not exist [...]". Where does the Bin come from? Usually this comes from the settings in the movement type. You also have a door / staging area determination set up. And this probably by customer if this problem is really only for one customer. So see how this is setup and if anything is programmed to use this door as bin?

Brgds

Juergen

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Could you please, is system picking proper movment type during TO creation? check if movmement type contains any storage type mentioned in customization.

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

client is able to creat TO if they follow -TO creation followed by Assigning the Hall for laoding.So the problem is if client first Assigning the HAll for load and then create TO..then @ that time they are getting the error-unable to create TO..that is what my doubt is related to SD customer master ..is there is any exits or condition types which makes difference in behavious...because for other customer it is working fine.

Kindly Advise.

Regards,

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

I will check proper movment type during TO creation? and also if movmement type contains any storage type mentioned in customization.

Thanks for the help.

Regards,

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Kindly help me in this error...where to check further..is it config related or it is customer sprcific problem..Anything needs to be checked for this customers...

Thanks,

Vinay