cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Same material, SSCC exsist in SL01 and 921 (but with negetive quantity in 921) in WM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

My user is facing problemwith an inbound delivery, when we confirm a TO (Transfer Order), the article is sent into storage location (SL01) but is also in storage location 921 (TRANSFER) but it’s negative stock. How to fix this..kindly help.

Howisit possible forthe same material exsist in SL01 and 921 (but with negetive quantity).

Thanks.

Vinay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vinay ,

Kindly observer nature of transaction users are performing .

Check for availability if stock in 921 while creating transfer order , if stock is not available system will post negative stock in 921 as storage type might be flagged with allow negative stock indicator.

Kindly crosscheck and let me know.

Thanks

Jinoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jinoy.. I will check and let you know...

but my question here is stock is moved to storage bin QA of storage loc SL01 and why it is showing negetive in 921 once stock is moved to different bin..

I think you are meaning that if stock is not available in 921 then as per the configuraion it will allow  negetive stock...but when stock is moved to another bin say here QA why i is not negetive values are not cleared...I think my question is meaningful..Kindly advise..

Thanks,

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

When you do the goods movement in IM, the system will post the stock in interim storage type with negative stocks and this will gets cleared when the TO is created and confirmed. But you are saying that even though the TO is confirmed the negative stock does not disappear from the interim storage type, am I correct? If so please provide me the screen shots to analyze further.

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Vijay you are right.. I will check with my business and send the screen shot.

Regards,

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vinay ,

If stock is not available in source storage type and if its flagged with allow negative stock indicator system will post negative quant in source and a positive quant in destination.

I think in your case 921 - source bin was posted with negative and destination storage type , bin with positive quant.

Please crosscheck same  revert incase of any querys.

Thanks

Jinoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jinoy.. I am not near to my SAP s ystem now. So I will check once today and let you know.. once again i am giving my hearty thanks;

Regards,

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jinoy,

The exact problem is when business is doing Z transaction

The question is : when ZXXXXX is done, if the user choose directly return to stock. And if the table has not been updated, the quantity is no where.

But through the zxxxxx, the system has generated an inbound delivery. And when you want to validate the inbound delivery the system says there is no quantity. It’s why you have positive qty into SL0c and negative quantity from the 921 And this case is not the only one…

Because this article is coming from an inbound delivery (after an article return from transaction Zxxxxx). When you confirm the inbound delivery, you have to generate a TO. The issue becomes when you confirm the TO, at this time article is putting into SL0c and in the same time in negative in the transit area. In the same time, the inbound delivery can’t be closed because of this negative stock.

Maybe i have to look through the Zxxxxx table? The issue could come from this updated table….. And it’s why we have negative stock in transit…

Regards,

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jinoy,

now my client agreed that they are not having stock during the TO creation.but they want fix now.

my dounbt is can we run TO removal program

WS_CORR_VBFA_LTAP 

SAP note 70310.

then after deletion can we try to create new TO.

please advise. will it fix the issue of ..Same material, SSCC exsist in SL01 and 921 (but with negetive quantity in 921) in WM.currently stock is avalable withthem.

Regards,

Vinay Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jinoy,

My client told PO was already closed for this. so this is the biggest problem before me now.please advise how to fix it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vinay ,

if you want to clear negative stock in 921 you can try using LT10 to merge positive quants from relevant storage type , storage bin to 921 storage type.

You need to check for physical stocks aspect in storage bin before performing same.

Create a case in quality , provide screen shots of steps what's being performed , stock levels in IM , WM for detailed analysis.

Thanks

Jinoy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Your question is confusing, the storage location  will be 4 digits number,how come 921 is storage location, it could be a storage type, please cross verify again and revert with correct issue.

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes Vijay Sorry..I mean storage loc is SL01 associated with bin QA (where currently stockis residing) but the same material stock with same sscc avaialble in negetve quantity in 921...this is what i am coming to convery....

Thanks for the correction.

Regards,

Vinay