cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Even after the mitigation control id for user expires the status still remains as active?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Even after user validity for a particular mitigation control id gets expired still  status remains as active?

Can anyone suggest why is that i am facing these error? is there any thing that i need to do?

T&R

John

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John

Extract the table level data in a Excel sheet,check if the user is Mitigated for 7 digit Risk ID or 4 Digit Risk ID.

Role still have the violation or not(i.e.if Role is modified in this duration).

Check Role is Mitigated or not.

Last,run a sync job(User,Role & Profile) in background.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello surajit

Your understanding it in a wrong way , What i meant to say is even after the user who is mitigated to the mitigation control id ..and the validity for  that particular user gets gets expired for that particular mitigation control id then the status should be inactive but  still status is shown as active the bulb keeps glowing instead that needs to be inactive state

As per what you said even if i download the table level data and check for number of  digit the user is mitigated or role is mitigated ...all that is of no use bcoz once the validity gets expired the user should not be mitigated to that particular risk that should be at inactive state.

Need some answer guyz...

Former Member
0 Kudos

John,

Did you ever sort this out? We are on SP12 and I am seeing the same thing: I have set end dates on several users' mitigations, but I did not change the status from Active to Inactive. Now I am wondering what the difference is between the two (expiration vs active/ inactive), and if I must do both, what is the point? I have done some searches on this point but not yet found anything conclusive, even in the brand new book just published by SAP Press.

Thanks,

Gretchen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has anyone raised a OSS call for this? It will be a good way for SAP to confirm their thinking and logic behind their design decisions and also possibly verify things via a shiny new SAP note