cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

t code to check the inspection lot created or not for material before GRN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi....

when i create the Good Receipt document after quality inspection activation in QA32 material showing in CRTD status it means i need to create inspection plan for lot of material but is there is any t code to check prior that inspection plan is assign to material prior or not so that after creation of inspection plan i will update good receipt so that material directly go to REL status..

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

If you would like to follow a Reactive approach to this problem, then you could check these transactions QP06/QP07. However the fundamental question here is why the Inspection Plan was not created upon the completion of  material Creation ?. How was this material allowed to come until Goods receipt stage with missing Plan.

This seems to be an issue in managing the Workflow within the MDM activities pertaining to the Material master.

While creating a material there would be so many activities pertaining to MDM and i see the root cause of your problem is that this workflow is not correctly defined or incompletely defined.

My Kind suggestion to you would be the following:

1. Create Material

2. Identify the Module Specific Activities (MM/PP/SD/FICO/QM etc.,) relevant for that material

3. Create Checksheets against each module (Ex: MM--> Maintain Storage LocationCreate Info Record/Create Scheduling agreement, PP --> Create BOM,Maintain Routings/Receipes, QM--> Maintain Inspection Plan etc.,)

Each stakeholder has to adhere to this checklist and signoff that they have completed the respective activites

This would be a better Proactive approach and more process oriented rather than checking the QP06/QP07 transaction every time.

Regards

Ram

SAP PP/QM Consultant

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think SAP has given T codes like QP06 & QP07 for the same perpose to identify the missing Inspection plans.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Use Tcode QP60 & enter task list as Q ,  Material  code & Plant & hit enter.