cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to IDoc (Message Type - FLIGHTBOOKING_CREATEFROMDAT01) Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Error i'm getting -- "Error: IDoc XML data record: In segment attribute occured instead of SEGMENT"

Tried removing SEGMENT value to 1 for both segments and for individual segments with no luck ....

Awaiting your invaluable replies on this thread.

Thanking you in advance

Sreedhar Kurella

Message was edited by:

Sreedhar Kurella

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member214364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sreedhar,

could you please tell me E1SBO_CRE & E1BPSBONEW segments occurrences and have you mapped these 2 segments?if yes,send mapping to us.

Cheers,

Jag

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry guyz before I close this thread, i would like to know why my 'Flight01.xml' is not getting deleted from C drive though i configured in sender communication channel with following stuff :

Transport protocol - FileSystem (NFS)

Msg Protocol - File

Source Directory -- C:\

File Name -- Flight01.xml

QoS - Exactly Once

Poll interval -- 60000

Processing Mode - Delete

File Type -- Binary

Please point me in right direction .....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreedhar,

check in RWB the log of the communicational channel, if there is an error it will tell you what happened.

Also make sure that you have activated the communicational channel in integration directory.

Regards,

Sergio

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

file in the folder might be in mode "read only" ....change and check this and it shud work !!!

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the properties/permissions for the file (Read Only etc)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sergio -- I checked RWB - End-to-End monitoring and my message is showing as successful against status column....upon clicking on that it pops up a window showign details of the message ..... is there an yplace to check communication channel related logs in RWB if so kindly guide me ....

File is not 'read only' and 'communication channel is already activated .......

thanks

Message was edited by:

Sreedhar Kurella

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreedhar,

go under RWB->Component Monitoring->display

click on adapter engine

click on CommunicationalChannel monitoring

enter the name of the CC in the new window and click on use filter.

Then check the status and the log of the CC.

What does it say?

Regards,

Sergio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergio,

Though i couldnot find exact menu as per your suggestion i followed

rwb -> comp. monitoring --> Clicked Adapter engine server

clicked button 'Adapter Monitoring' which popped up another window where in which upon clicking 'File' , I found following error information :

Retry interval started. Length : 600000.000s

Error: File 'C:\Flight01.xml' - deleting after processing failed

Processing started

I rechecked the file name (including any accidental spaces) in C drive and again copied the file name from Comm Channel and renamed the file in C drive with same and reactivated comm channel with no luck ....

file has no 'read-only' attribute checked .....XI is running on windows 2003 and rechecked the persmission of the file where in which i made sure my user id (nwwadm) has got all permissions on this file...

still now luck

btw -- scenario is converting XML to IDoc to 106 client ....as i haven't filled any EDI_DC40 segment, idoc failed in 106 client .... will that failure be any cause of this anamoly behavior on file deletion ? i believe it shouldn't ?

any pointers pls ?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreedhar,

No, the file deletion is not the cause of your issue inside the target system.

The reason of that is that you have to manually fill the idoc header (the idoc is generated from a file) so that the target system will find a corresponding agreement in the partner profile (WE20).

Also in the receiver IDoc CC flag the field "apply control record values form payload".

The issue you are having with the deletion could be maybe due to the fact that the user that XI use to delete the file in the adapter engine has only read rights. Check this with the basis guys!

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Sergio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergio,

Would you be able to tell me which user id does XI uses to process the files ?

Now i've changed my mapping in such a way that all EDI_DC40 segment is filled (mandatory fields filled with relevant data) so that it should not fail in target system.... but after activating it, i'm expecting adapter engine to poll for the file again and resend the message which is not happening ? Thinking that File Adapter doesn't post messages for the same file, I edited the file and with different data ...but no messages generated now ..... all i can see in target system is yesterday's failed idoc ....

any help pls ?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

use the useid and password which you login to c:\ i.e. file folder and you have authroization to delete it . the error i saw seems to be you dont have authroization

to delete it.

regards

Sreeram.g.Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am able to delete the file from E drive to which I changed my communication channel (File adapter) .....

logically the user id which XI Runtime is using should have the permission.... i think user id is XIAPPLUSER....

pls let me know your thoughts aswell and point me in right direction ...

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

My assumption was correct.... I changed security details of E drive where in which i gave Group or user name 'Everyone' to full set of permissions and it worked like a charm... not sure which user id XI Runtime uses though, but it will fall under 'Everyone'

fyi - friend of mine suggested me it is XIAPPLUSER but as i dont have that user id as windows user, it had to give for 'Everyone'...

anyways i think its solved...

thanks a ton to all who participated...

cu soon with other issue ....

bye

Former Member
0 Kudos

cool atlast

Message was edited by:

Sreeram Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

See all mandatory segment fields should be mapped with 1, also mandatory red color fields to be mapped with constants 'x' or some thing ..

the parent node if it is unbound the map with left root node which is unbound or map the target unbounded segment to empty constant...

Please see the below links for ref only...

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/06/24/convert-any-flat-file-to-any-idoc-java-mapping

/people/james.guanzon/blog/2006/03/23/how-to-support-industry-standards-in-xi-part-ii-of-iii--mapping

Regards

Chilla..

Former Member
0 Kudos

You guyz are amaaazing.... as you all suggested, i made sure all 'required' fields are mapped with some value (i tried with '1') and even segments also with null value which worked fine...even in message mapping testing worked fine ....

thanks a ton....

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sridar

Can u try by assiging only a null constant instead of '1' to the segments and the segments fields u can mapp the corresponding source fields or constants as per ur req. Also u can try to delete the idoc meta data and reimport again....keep us posted on the issues