Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

SAP JAVA stack doesnt startup, processes doesnt startup.

Hello SAPGurus,

I am not able to start the J2EE engine of the SAP because the processes dispatcher,SDM are totally stopped and server0 is in "Starting Framework" status. I tried to post two discussions before but was not helpfull, the issue is pending since long time. I tried to change some parameters of the instance.properties like Xms value,XX:NewSize,XX:MaxNewSize also changed MaxHeap Size to 128 from 3000 for the node instance_id->server_ID in cluster data. I did this with refernce to Note 736557 - Changes made with the Config Tool. The values were changed as per the values mentioned in the configtool. It is to note that the Locking Manager is not working. I raised a message to SAP they said to restart the cluster as the LockingManager is getting hanged I tried that also but still no change in status.Please let me know what should I check in the UME LDAP data in config tool.Please help me to solve it as this one is taking a toll. Pasting the following logs for reference.

SDM Developer Trace

Unrecognized option: null
[Thr 4144] *** ERROR => JHVM_LoadJavaVM: Cannot create Java VM (rc=-1) [jhvmxx.c     553]
[Thr 4144] *** ERROR => Cannot load Java VM (server) (rc=-1) [jlnchxxi.c   752]
[Thr 4144] **********************************************************************
*** ERROR => Java VM initialization failed.
*** Please see SAP Note 943602 , section 'Java VM initialization issues'
*** for additional information and trouble shooting.

DISPATCHER Developer Trace

Unrecognized option: null
[Thr 4144] *** ERROR => JHVM_LoadJavaVM: Cannot create Java VM (rc=-1) [jhvmxx.c     553]
[Thr 4144] *** ERROR => Cannot load Java VM (server) (rc=-1) [jlnchxxi.c   752]
[Thr 4144] **********************************************************************
*** ERROR => Java VM initialization failed.
*** Please see SAP Note 943602 , section 'Java VM initialization issues'
*** for additional information and trouble shooting.

DEV_JCONTROL

[Thr 5780] Fri Dec 21 14:07:12 2012
[Thr 5780] ***LOG Q0I=> NiIRead: recv (10054: WSAECONNRESET: Connection reset by peer) [nixxi.cpp 4424]
[Thr 5780] *** ERROR => NiIRead: SiRecv failed for hdl 3 / sock 452
    (SI_ECONN_BROKEN/10054; I4; ST; 192.168.1.194:1711) [nixxi.cpp    4424]

STD_SERVER0.OUT

Loading: LockingManager ...

Thanks & Regards,

Abhishek Paritosh

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hello Ashutosh,

Finally I was able to start the J2EE engine of the SOLMAN SAP system. The problem was in sdm_jstartup.properties file located in the directory structure E:\usr\sap\SDX\DVEBMGS00\SDM\program\config. Earlier following were the wrong paramters mentioned in the file

sdm_jstartup.properties

sdm.ClassPath=G:\usr\sap\QCM\DVEBMGS00\SDM\program\bin\SDM.jar

sdm.JavaParameters=null

Above two parameters were changed to and SDM worked.

sdm.ClassPath=G:\usr\sap\QCM\DVEBMGS00\SDM\program/bin/SDM.jar

sdm.JavaParameters=

Note:- Check out the difference in the slashes and value for paramter sdm.JavaParameters

Thanks everyone for the participationa and the help provided.

Regards,

Abhishek Paritosh

1 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question