cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No new CVC created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys.

I am encountering an error while updating data from infocube to Planning area.

I have created the 8 characteristics, 5 navigational attributes in MPOS. The same characteristics along with sales history is available in my infocube.

I uploaded the data from a flat file. It was successful. And available in infocube too.

I am facing problem while uploading the data from infocube to planing area. I used /SAPAPO/TSCUBE to upload the data. It's showing below warning message

" 53 combinations of infocube are not contained in the BasisPlObStru"

and below that it's displaying all the CVCs.

Then I tried to create the CVCs with /SAPAPO/MC62. I tried to create CVCs from the infocube. Based on my selection criteria it's showing number of hits = 53. But while executing it's showing "No new CVCs where created". I deleted old CVCs then tried again. Still the same story.

Note: While uploading the flat file data to infocube I used date format as YYYYWW(in flat file) and converted to WW.YYYY while uploading.

Please suggest, I am stuck.

Pratyusa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

are you working with hiearchies? according to me you should select then also a Check masterdata flag at the bottom.

are all the fields that are loaded in the file in correspondence with masterdata, no wrong links from the tables in the file with the tables in the infocube?

REgards,

Tommy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please look at the result log and see which field value might be an issue. Sometimes there are blank entries in one or more characteristic values or the date range entered on the initial screen does not result into expected selection.

Also, try without checking the 'switch on implemented 'BAdI'.

Go to BI and display cube data for a date range and see if you notice any issues.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI John,

Actually there were few blank spaces present. And that's why it's showing no of hits but while creating CVCs it was failing.

While creating CVCs the the no of characteristics present in the flat file should be greater than or equal to those present in the MPOS.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pratyusa,

Please check length of the info objects.If it is not same in Planning Object Structure and InfoCube then

this can be the rootcause behind the issue.

Best Regards,

Sonali Rathee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sonali,

Thanks for your valuable insight into this matter.

Yes Sonali you are absolutely right. If the properties of the info objects(not only name but also the length and type) are not same in both MPOS and InfoCube then we might get such type of problems, which are very difficult observe.

But in my case there were few blank spaces present, which were causing the problem. This issue is resolved.

Thanks to everyone who have given their valuable inputs.

Praty.

gurucharanscm
Contributor
0 Kudos

Try unchecking the checkbox "Check Char. value". Some special characters are permitted in BW but not in DP. Hence, while showing up the preview of how many it would create, it might show correctly; but while actually creating, it ends up creating no CVCs.