Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The document is not relevant for accounting

minesh_r
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Have gone through all the forums for couple of days but was not able to solve.

The scenario is I am getting this error when i release the invoice to accounting. The type is JEX.

For all the JEX invoices it is happening. I just have a different pricing procedure and different cuatomer and material. For the old Pricing proedure it is creating the accounting document. I am not able find out the issue. Kindly help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member213901
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please check in the billing document (T code VOFA) Whether the the AcctDetermProc assigned or not .the entry is usefull to be determine the G/L accounts to which amounts should be posted..

Best Regards,

Rampe

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you please paste the Error system is showing.

Sivavasireddy

minesh_r
Explorer
0 Kudos

The document is not relevant for accounting

Message no. VF060

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Minesh ,

Can you explain what is the difference between the 2 pricing procedure. Moreover the Billing Type JEX is a proforma invoice and it is not relevent for accounting.

Please check whether you have any billing type JEX for which accounting document is posted. You can validate it in VBRK Table.

Regards

Vinu

minesh_r
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

The difference is one is for intercompany sales other for regular sale. The one with regular sales is working fine. But when I see the tax calculation and the settings both are same.

And yes we do have JEX documrnt type for which accounting document is getting generated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Minesh ,

I never worked on JEX Billing Document Type. But when i checked in the IDES System, i noticed that there is no settings for account determination for it. Can you paste the billing type screen shot?

Regards

Vinu

minesh_r
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI Vinu,

We are creating the accounting document from 3 to 4 years for JEX type as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Minesh ,

Then check the account key assignments in both the pricing procedure and check whether something is missed in the intercompany billing process.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

noramal JEX is a one of proforma invoice , so account document entries not generate, pl check the vofa

here jex billing type details, then you have some idea