cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alert triggered for PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

User has created std PO in poduction on 3rd Oct,2012. The Alert of new PO was triggered on 14th dec,2012 and was received by supplier.

I have checked the PO but no changes were done done in PO by user after 3rd oct,2012.

My question is how can supplier receive alert on 14th Dec,2012 for PO created on 3rd oct,2012.

What I need to be check.

Regards,

Vaibhav Virkud

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vibhav,

Assuming this is a production issue:

Can you please outline if PO are sent to SNC immediately?

If Yes,  then you will need to check in the SCM/SNC system if all the necessary master data were setup on 3rd Oct or not. 

Looking at the issue , I feel the PO could have got stuck in following places:

1. ECC out bound Queue.

2. PI system inbound Queue or in XML monitor and the message was not re-started at all.

3. SCM/SNC inbound Queue..

4. Possible missing master data might have caused the XML to fail and was not resolved in time.. may be not for a long time..(Prodcut, locsation missing, Tlane missing, Means of Transport missing).

for the order in quesiton PO check in the Order table /1OM/ORDR1HDR090

Creation On to understand when the Oder was available in SNC.

Hope this helps to comprehend.

Thx

MJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vaibhav,

I think we will require more information on how the messages are being transmitted to vendor for a better analysis of the problem reported by you.

But from the information provided so far I doubt that the message was not transmitted to vendor initially (on 3rd Oct 2012) due to some errors in your basis settings. This might have been waiting in the queue & got processed on 14th Dec when your basis consultant cleared the queue. You may confirm this with your basis team or by checking message transmission log in T Code 'SOST'.

You will also be able to determine if the message was retransmitted by mistake on 14th Dec in the same T Code.

Hope this helps

-Rippun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rippun,

Do we need to have email address for vendor in MK03 and vendor user in SU01 should be same?

Thanks

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rippun,

Is it possible to check the in scp production about processed queue?