cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WBS commitment value table for Work Order PR and PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am creating an enhancement for PS and would like to know in which table and field are WBS commitments(PR and PO) raised through a Work Order (Plant Maintenance) stored, I am particularly interested in commitment total value against each WBS element.

The objective is to prevent a Project or WBS from closing if there are open PR and PO commitments on a WBS element, raised through a Work Order in Plant Maintenance. Standard SAP only recognizes open PR and PO commitments created in Materials Management and prevents project closure, however, PR and PO commitments from a Work Order are not treated the same and this should not be the case. The project/WBS should not close commitments from Work Order PR and PO like it currently does with MM PR and PO.

The commitment values on a WBS of the MM PR and PO are found in COOI using value type 21 and 22 but no Work Order commitment values reflect in COOI, where can I find this value (The Work Order commitment value displays in CN41N).

Best Regards

Peter

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Peter,

You cannot close an object ( wbs, order) if it has PO assigned, you can close if it hasPR but automatically is flag fir deletion the PR if you close the object.

With this approach my advice is not to close the WBS if all maintenance orders haven't been closed with this you are sure that the order don't have PO or PR.

Then I suggest to check when you are going to close a WBS if its orders are closed.

If you want to check PO and PR the table is COSP . Value types 21 (PR) ans 22(PO)

Ciao!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sara,

Thanks on the response.

I find the commitment value in both COOI and COSP tables when using the Work Order Object number, however, this is not efficient as I have to reference at the Work Order table to find the account assignment linking to the WBS element number.

If I can know the table holding the total commitment value against the WBS directly (including Work Order commitments), then this will be efficinet. For example, standard SAP allows using the WBS object number in COOI and all MM commitments against that Object number are displayed. How can I achieve the same with Work Order commitments?

Best Regards,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you have the values of the PM order's open PRs/POs displayed as line items in the CJI5 report???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Byalya

Yes, the values of the PM order's open PR/PO are displayed as line items in the CJI5 report.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

shareeq_hussain
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We do have the some problem in this scenario(PR created through PM Orders) .  The PR /PO is not appearing as Commitment in Project Reports S_ALR_87013558. It appears only at the time of Material Receipt(MIGO). 

Kindly help .

Regards,

Shareeq

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shareeq,

Its a very old thread you are asking in. I would suggest you to create a new discussion/question to fetch more replies.

Regards

Saurabh

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Any PR & PO created within SAP ECC system are MM documents only, I am confused when you say MM PR & PO, and work order PR & PO.  Do you refer PM Orders as work orders? If so PR and PO created with reference to PM orders are still MM documents only.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rafi,

Granted all documents belong to MM. However, PR and PO from the Work Order do not reflect in the commitment table COOI using the WBS object number. How can I find this value as displayed in CN41N on the WBS?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer the link below and see if any of the tables help you,

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/PM+Tables

Regards,

Gokul