cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic transfer of DIRs (documents) into PR/PO from maintenance order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have a requirement of automatically transferring document reference i.e. DIR number given in maintenance order PRTs into  PR. Ideally process should be as below -

1. User will create maintenance order on equipment for which DIR is assigned.

2. DIR will get reflected into Maintenance order from equipment. I.e. in operation PRT list.

3. User will plan external operation from PM order by which PR will gt created.

4. DIR should get reflected into PR as PR is created in reference of PM order.

Please let me know standard way of doing it. We are not thinking of customization.

Thanking in advance.

Regards,

Kedar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kedar,

Kedar Kulkarni wrote:

:

:

Please let me know standard way of doing it. We are not thinking of customization.

In standard system your requirement, can not be fulfilled. In standard system, you'll have to manually attach DIR to PR.

Regards,

Amaresh Makal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amaresh,

Can that DIR reference will go automatically in PO if it is assigned in PR? I mean PR to PO flow in a standard way.

As you said if there is no any standard way, we have to think of customization. Please share if any idea.

I am thinking of as PR/PO are temporary, we need to de link those PR/POs from DIRs at the time of closure.

Regards,

Kedar

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kedar,

Can that DIR reference will go automatically in PO if it is assigned in PR? I mean PR to PO flow in a standard way.

Yes, PR to PO, object link will flow automatically.

we need to de link those PR/POs from DIRs at the time of closure.

Why ?

Regards,

Amaresh Makal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amaresh,

Thanks for your reply. So overall we need to enhance functionality to get automatic transfer of respective DIR into PR from PM order.

Thanks.

Regards,

Kedar

Answers (0)