Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check BAdIs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are on SRM 5.0.

Is there a check BAdI that is called at the time an approver approves/rejects a SC?

I know BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI is called when a SC is saved/ordered.

Is there a list of all the BAdI and when they are called?

Thanks,

Naing

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>There are couple of BADIs which are triggered at the moment the Shopping Cart (Any SRM Document) is changed, updated, saved.</b>

BBP_APPEND_ITEM BADI -> is always triggered once any item is added to the Shopping cart document.

BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI -> is always triggered once any changes are made to the document.

BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI -> If BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI is triggered then this will always get triggered (It depends on how you implement this BADI). -> N-Level Approval Workflow BADI 

BBP_ITEM_CHECK_BADI -> If any item of the SRM Document is changed, then this BADI gets tiggered (It depends on how you implement this BADI). -> Item Level Workflow 

BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI -> For determing the workflow (This can be based on Item Level Workflow as well as Whole Shopping Cart document level).

Hope this will help.

Please reward suitable points.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI which is called during the APPROVAL process.Whats your exact requirement?

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

former_member195032
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naing,

The BADI for approval is

BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm30/helpdata/en/8b/4fa9585db211d2b404006094b92d37/content.htm

Determination of Approver for n-Step Dynamic Approval Workflow

You can use the BAdI BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI in the following three workflow scenarios:

1. Implementing a dynamic n-step approval process for shopping carts

(using the workflow WS14000133 N-step approval of shopping cart [BAdI])

2. The approval workflow WS14000145 N-step approval for PO also uses this BAdI for determining the N-step dynamic approval process for purchase orders (PO) and change versions of purchase orders (PO-CV).

The dynamic parts are the number of levels in the process and the number of approvers for each approval level. The approvers and the requirement for further approval steps are determined before the first approval and after every subsequent approval step. This means that any conditions that change during the approval are taken into account. Therefore, after saving an SC or a PO/PO-CV, there is no longer a rigid predefined approval chain, instead the scope and the structure of the chain are continually adapted.

Note:

Relevant workflows are also available for bid invitation (WS14500028), contract (WS14000148), and bid (WS14500044). These provide identical functionality for these documents.

3. Implementing a dynamic n-step Approval process for shopping carts on an item level

(using the workflow WS14500015 Item-based approval).

SPRO->SRM->SRM SERVER->BADI->SAP Business Workflow->Determination Of Approver for

N-step Dynamic Approval Workflow .Execute,You will find some sample SAP implmentation of BADI

SAP_APP_BADI_EXAMPL3

SAP_APP_BADI_EXAMPLE

SAP_LIA_BADI_EX_SIMP

SAP_LIA_BADI_EXMPL_2

In SE80 Transaction.

Select Package ,give package name as BBP_EXIT.

This will give you list of BADI.

<b>Please reward points if this helps.</b>

regards,Nishant

null

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Yes, I know the BAdI BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI can be use to determine the approvers (i.e method GET_REMAING_APPROVERS).

I what to konw if there is a check BAdI that is called at the time a approver approves or rejects. What I want the BAdI to do is to check if the approver entered a note when he is rejecting a SC.

Thanks,

Naing

former_member195032
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naing,

This BADI is called each time any approver approve or reject.

It determine approvers after each approval.

till

no_further_approval_needed = 'X'. is fixed.

It is dynamic so I feel that this BADI can help you out .

Please read documentation of this BADI.

Further notes mentioned there.

Otherwise look for package BBP_EXIT,that lists all BADI's.

Regards,Nishant

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

My idea of this check badi is it is called even during approval.

Just put a break point in the badi and check..

Best regards

Ramki