cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM Order Settlement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have created a maintenance order with control key as PM03 (PM for External services) and then I will create a service PO with reference to that PM order. Is it necessary to make any settlement against that PM order?

Thanks & Regards,

Nellaiappan N.P.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Without settlement you will not be able to settle cost occurred for maintenance against order also you will not be able to TECO order and close business.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Ya I Agree. But i will create a service entry sheet for service PO in which jobn order is referenced. Then also we need to settle the order ah?

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will create service entry against the PO . As PO is created against order.. system will book that cost against order, . So to settle that cost you will have to create settlement rule for order and settle the cost.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your valuable answer. If I settle and close the PM order then can I create service entry sheet for that PO in which closed order is attached.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No. If Order is closed you can not create service entry.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

malaykumarghosh
Explorer
0 Kudos

Actual Costs are posted after the service entry sheet accepted.

Now Costs are settled to the settlement rule to the respective cost centre or WBS, these costs are credited to order and debited from the cost centre.

Once Cost is settle then Cost on PM order will be Zero, Unless you settle the order you can't CLSD the order.