cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

collective billing of delivery document based on the no range series of delivery document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD Experts,

wehad a requirement as mentioned below :

1.create a table to maintain materila and  customer under different category.

ex:for customer C1 material m1 may be maintained as DC

for Customer C2 material m1 may be maintained as MT

1st requirement was to seperate delivery:

suppose for customer C1 we create a sales order in which we have two materials m1 and m2 classified in two different categories .then seperate delivery should be created.

we completed this using different delivery no ranges series for different category of material.

2nd requirement is to seperate invoice:

now we have to implement a functionality in which for a particular customer all the delivery for DC or MT should be invoiced seperately.

so ,we want to use no range series of the delivery(because each classification has different no range series) and customer to combine multiple deliveries into single invoice.please advice how can we achieve this.

Thanks ,

praveen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

I understood you have ztable to maintain relationship of customer number , Material# and strategy category group. why you need to use different number range for creating seperate delivery??

You may try to create delivery split or seperate delivery based on copy routine. In copy routine you can check strategy group from ztable.

From Delivery to Billing again you can create one copy routine at Item level where you can check the strategy group for invoice split.

I hope this will solve your issue.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj/Lakshmipathi

Thanks for the reply.

we had to create seperate delivery with different no ranges ,because once the delivery is created it is sent to other system to create shipment so using the no range series they can identify which one is for dg goods,which one is for Metrology.

for a customer we cannot club the deliveries containing materials which fall under different category in the custom table.now we are able to create seperate delivery for a customer for different category of materials in the same order.now suppose we have we have multiple deliveries for the same customer for say DG goods it should be in the same invoice.it should not be mixed with the delivries for the same customer but for say Metrology materials.

we have already seperated deliveries with different no range series for DG and METRology materials,

now we have to club together multiple deliveries into invoices using no ranges.

please advice

Thanks,

Praveen

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If I understood your requirement correctly, you want to achieve the following:-

CustomerA      Material-M1      DeliveryA
CustomerA      Material-M2      DeliveryB

Here you want to club the two DAs into one billing document.  If that is the case, I feel, it is very much possible as long as the standard invoice split parameters are met.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi laksmipathi,

you are correct,

suppose costomer A places order for M1 and M2 which are maintained in custom table as DG and MET,two delivery are created with different no range series.

now suppose for a customer we have two deliveris of DG goods,and two delivery of MET goods,

we want to club these in the same invoice.

for a customer delivery for DG goods and delivery for MET goods should not be in the same invoice.

thanks,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

now suppose for a customer we have two deliveris of DG goods,and two delivery of MET goods,

we want to club these in the same invoice.

for a customer delivery for DG goods and delivery for MET goods should not be in the same invoice.

I am sorry still I am not clear in your above explanation.  When you say in the first para that you need to club, in the second para, you said it should not be.  Please, if possible, explain with an example as I showed above.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laksmpathi,

thanks for your reply,

our requirement is for a customer delivery for DG goods and delivery for MET goods should not be in the same invoice.

thanks,

praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laksmpathi,

thanks for your reply,

our requirement is for a customer delivery for DG goods and delivery for MET goods should not be in the same invoice.

thanks,

praveen

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Either you can add this logic in your existing routine assigned in VTFL or try with USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP (Module pool SAPLV60A, program RV60AFZC)

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure you do not have reference or assignment number as your delivery number. Do your split criteria in VTFL split routine by controlling vbrk-zukri field.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1st requirement was to seperate delivery

Differentiate the Shipping Conditions for Customer C1 & C2 so that you will get delivery split.

2nd requirement is to seperate invoice:

to combine multiple deliveries into single invoice

Can you please clearly spell out whether you need the system to generate invoice against each delivery or multiple DAs into one invoice.  If clubbing is allowed, then how about material M1 & M2 ??  Can this be in one billing document ?

G. Lakshmipathi