Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different amounts flowing in Excise Header table and Excise line item table

former_member221515
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

We posted one Excise Invoice (for goods return to vendor). All the entries posted correctly. Excise Amount got posted in accounts with rounding off figure.

When we checked excise invoice print, absolute amount was getting printed instead of rounded off values. When we checked table, we came to excise header table is getting updated with rounded of values. But excise line item table is getting updated with absolute figures. Please check screenshot and let me know why system is behaving in two different manner for same invoice.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you pls check against whcih condition types these duties are posted and their configuration. If these conditions are configured as Rounded off in M/06, system will behave as per configuration.

0 Kudos

Does it means,

Because of Company Code setting tick in CIN Settings, it is rounding off in header data. But in M/06, it is not configured as "rounding off" hence it is posting in absolute values in line item data.

Please let me know if my understanding is correct.

0 Kudos

Hi,

In TAXINN, check whether you have assigned calculation type '17' to the excise condition types and in OB90, rounding unit as 100 for your company code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Makes sense to me. You are correct.