cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RBPD using SoDocA :Error in SQL check steps

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working on RBPD using SoDocA in SAP Solution Manager 7.1.
I have created an analysis project and based on that I have tried to run SoDocA
I am able to get the transaction (Identfying) data. That means I am able to get the number of times a particular transaction is run. I have defined certain SQL statements for the check steps but I am not able to get the the result. The error is "No Result(Error)".

I have maintained the following roles and authorisations for this user:

SAP_SMWORK_BASIC
SAP_SMWORK_IMPL
SAP_SMWORK_SDA
SAP_SMWORK_SM_ADMIN
SAP_SDA_ALL
SAP_SOL_PROJ_ADMIN_ALL
SAP_SOLAR01_ALL
SAP_SOLAR02_ALL
SAP_SOL_KW_ALL
SAP_SM_SOLUTION_ALL

Object 'S_ADMI_FCD', Object 'S_RFC' for the function group 'STUM
Authorization objects 'S_ADMI_FCD' ID 'S_ADMI_FCD' FIELD 'ST0R‘ and 'S_COV_ADM' ID 'ACTVT' FIELD '02‘ for managed RFC destination for Usage and Procedure Logging Activities (UPL) are required

I have also applied the following SAP notes in the SolMan as well as in Managed System:

I would like to emphasize that EWA is configured and even the RFC is working fine becuase I am able to get the transactional analysis, but I am facing error in getting results in the check steps using SQL statements. Any suggestions please.

Regards,

Kavita

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184806
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kavita,

Have you gone through the Set by Step guide for RBPD, you will find it on https://websmp107.sap-ag.de/rbpd.

Also refer page number 36 in it which shows the Status matrix, it might be of some help.

Regards,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

I have gone through the setup guide and followed the step-by-step procedure to create the SQL check items and check steps.

Status of check item: 0 No result

Status of check step : 4 No Result (Error)

This is the common status for all the check step that i have maintained in the analysis project.

Regards,

Kavita.

Answers (0)