cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedulling agreement in SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to create a schedulling agreement in SD and after that to create an order/delivery/billing each time the customer asks do do it. (in parts)

The issue is that I need to use the substitution rule , so in case there is not enough stock of a material, I have to swap the material by another one (previously defined in the condition records for material determination). This is usually done in the sales order creation.

- Can I create a sales order with reference to the schedulling agreement each time I need to deliver material to the customer ?

- Or can I do the delivery (without sales order) and determine the substitution material in the moment of delivery creation ?

- Does the schedulling agreement verifies the stock availability or does it trigger a transfer of requirements for each schedulle line ?

Thanks and regards !

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cecilia,

!!! This kind of defeats one of the main purposes of a Sales Scheduling Agreement.  SAs are supposed to give you forward visibility of the customer's requirements, so that you WILL have the proper material on hand when the release appears.

Anyhow, I have never used this in production, but I just ran a quick test and it seems to work.  SA doc type LZM and Delivery order type TAM are SAP's standard document types.  Make sure you assign your Determination Procedure to TAM in config.  I used the standard A00001 procedure A001 access sequence, I suppose others are possible...

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_06/helpdata/EN/bd/1850ec98a911d194fc00a0c9306667/frameset.htm

Best Regards,

DB49