cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deleting a delivery document having confirmed transfer order , picking done but not yet PGIed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Need your help  in a real time case .

Can a outbound delivery  be deleted  , having a Transfer order which is already  confirmed , the Picking is done (fully) but no Post Goods Issue done .

The Handling units are unpacked in delivery document .

Any  inputs are helpful .

regards,

CK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Cancel the TO using LT15 transaction, then you can delete the delivery in VL02N.

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Forgot to mention one more point, after cancelling the TO, you need to make the picking quantity zero to delete the delivery.

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vijay..

This vinay ..the steps you have given is good but how to cancel the TO once it got confirmed.while trying to cancel it is saying erro- the no more transfer order created /cancelled further.

So I got stuck up with lot of issues with the same problem

kindly let me know  how to do the steps  with screen shots-  of cancelling the TO once it got confirmed and then making the picking quantity Zero and then deleting the delivery....

it is really useful for me.Please help.

Regards,

Vinay..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

I am sorry, if the TO is confirmed, then we need to cancel the TO using LT0G transaction. You can find the help document about this in the selection screen (information 'i' button).

Try with LT0G and let me know if you need any more help.

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vijay.. you mean I button in SCN...I am little bit confused..

Regards,

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, i am talking about the help document for LT0G transaction, you will find the information in the selection screen in SAP.