cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to activate the standard field in shopping cart under 'Source of Supply' Tab ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

How to activate the standard field in shopping cart under 'Source of Supply' Tab ?

Thanks,

SRM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check User settings for Table "Source of Supply".  If the column is Hidden, then move it to  Dispalyed columns.  Thanks.

Munikumar M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

need to activate the standard 'Contract Item Descrption'  under 'Source of Supply' Tab in shopping cart.

SOS > click on remove assigned supplier push button > should be visible next to 'ITEM' column.

need to activate the standard 'Contract Item Descrption'  under 'Source of Supply' Tab.

Is anyone there to answer this??? Pls...

Thanks,

SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There:

I would like to answer your question with a question and some guessing on my part.

QUESTION:

- When you say Activate do you mean it is grayed out or you cannot see the column?

In a case that you are not seeing the Contract column as per screen below. Right click in the column description as per screen shot and go to User Settings > Invisible Elements.

This should take you to this pop-up. Click the Restore Table column "Contract"

Hope this helps.

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I cannot see the coloum at all though i activated the field in a standard view but it is not showing.

need to activate the standard 'Contract Item Descrption'  under 'Source of Supply' Tab in shopping cart.

SOS > click on remove assigned supplier push button > should be visible next to 'ITEM' column.

need to activate the standard 'Contract Item Descrption'  under 'Source of Supply' Tab.

Is anyone there to answer this??? Pls...

Thanks,

SRM

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

please, put screen-shots with correct explaination...

Nobody understands your request.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello:

Please try to refresh or delete your POWL cache.

Run the report: POWL_D01.

Hope this helps,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Here is the screenshot from dynpro compnent view.

While creating shopping cart,  'Contract Item Description' has to display next to 'Item' coloum in the source of supply tab as component view.

Pls advice, how to do.

Thanks,

SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please follow these steps to move column "Contract item description" next to "Item" column:

1. Go to SE80 transaction

2. Shift+F5

3. Web Objects

4. Component Configuration: /SAPSRM/WDCC_FPM_DODC_SC_SOS_PR

5. Click on Start Configurator

A Web Browser window will pop up

6. Click on Change

7. Click on Web Dynpro Built-In

8. Look for SOS_TABLE and re-order fields as in the following attachment:

I hope this helps.

Regards.

Rafa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raf,

Thanks for the Inputs..

I can able to see the 'Contract Description' in Displayed columns list. But why is not displaying in the shopping cart ? Where should I activate the 'Contract Description' ?

Pls see this screenshot and advice.

Thanks,

SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Component Configuration, select table SOS_TABLE_DESCRIPTION and check whether flag "Visible" is checked or not.

Regards.

Rafa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raf,

Yes it is checked as "Visible" and enabled.

what went wrong and where ? Pls advice.

Thanks,

SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike

Can you share with me the process for screen caputure to be pasted in reply ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Click on 'Insert Image' icon and upload. file format should be .jpg.

Thanks,

SRM

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Which standard field you would like to activate in source of supply tab?

Regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ricardo,

Pls, advice.

Thanks,

SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ricardo,

Pls, advice.

Thanks,

SRM