Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entry type in table- /SAPSRM/C_MDFSBC

former_member183917
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

SRM: 701

I am adding additional search fields in sourcing cockpit. Added fields in corresponding structure and in  spro , Extension and field control -> configure field control-> config. control for fields in substructure : Maintained corresponding data.

But additional fields are not visible in UI. On debugging, saw that SAP checks for Entry type = ‘A’ (hardcoded in std. code) in addition to all data in above path.

This check is done in class- /SAPSRM/CL_PDO_AO_META_SOCO, method- /SAPSRM/IF_PDO_STATIC_META~GET_FIELD_METADATA_4_ANY_ENTRY

Code checks in table- /SAPSRM/C_MDFSBC with Entry type = ‘A’, which is not available (field- EntryType),when I am maintaining in above spro path.

Please let me know, the significance of this Entry type and how can I maintain it and any one faced this kind of issue?

Thank you.

Regards

Vinoth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

could you check if you can get it working with maintaining the entry via SM30 in view /SAPSRM/V_MDFSBC_ANY?

Regards,

Robin

former_member183917
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Robin for reply.

View- /SAPSRM/V_MDFSBC_ANY is opening same spro path (config. control for fields in substructure).

I am thinking to maintain entry type-'A' directly in table /SAPSRM/C_MDFSBC and transport the entries, if no other way.

Any other options?

Regards

Vinoth

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos

Just for completion sake: did you maintain an entry there in SM30 and not only check where in customising this goes to?

former_member183917
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, this is the exact problem. I did maintained in SM30 but not able to see any difference in customising and there is no field (entry type) in customising.

Again Thanks.

Vinoth

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos

That is true, because it matters in what view you maintain your entries - it automatically selects the D for default and the A for any based on the view maintenance you are in:

CASE x_header-viewname+16.

WHEN 'DEFAULT' OR '_DEFAULT'.
      <lv_entry_type> = 'D'.

WHEN 'ANY' OR '_ANY'.
      <lv_entry_type> = 'A'.

ENDCASE.

Answers (0)