cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change the page title based on fpm configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have an application in MSS which shows the address of the employee. There is a overview page with few details and when clicked on display (glasses) symbol, it takes to the detail screen of the application.

Overview screen for address is as below

This is a custom application with infotype IT0006 and feeder class CL_HRESS_PER_OVERVIEW. In the custom configuration that is created, there are 2 parameters FPMOVPNAVIEDIT and FPMOVPNAVIDELETE.The FPMOVPNAVIDELETE is hidden and the header, tooltip of  FPMOVPNAVIEDIT are changed to DISPLAY.

As this is employee information visible to manager, he has only display access. So the header of details screen should be 'Display permanent address', So the column header is changed to display. The next screen is for the address details which is another application, there the title is coming as 'Edit permanent address' but i want to change it to 'Display permanent address' as it is not editable for the manager. I want to read the column header of FPMOVPNAVIEDIT and show it in the title of details screen. I found out that the class CL_WDR_PERS_MANAGER has the personalization details. i have created an enhancement in class CL_HRESS_PER_OVERVIEW method RAISE_LOCAL_EVENT_BY_ID and there is an option to change the title variable. In this method i want to get the text 'Display' from the screenshot and show it in the title of the detail screen. Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

mmgc_riel
Participant
0 Kudos

DATA:

lt_uibb                            TYPE if_fpm_ovp=>ty_t_uibb,

lo_ovp                             TYPE REF TO if_fpm_ovp.

FIELD-SYMBOLS:

<fs_uibb>                          TYPE if_fpm_ovp=>ty_s_uibb.

lo_ovp ?= me->_go_fpm_cnr_ovp.

*    lo_ovp->get_content_areas(

*      IMPORTING

*        et_content_area = lt_content_area ).

*    lo_ovp->get_sections(

*      IMPORTING

*        et_section = lt_section ).

*    lo_ovp->get_uibbs(

*                    IMPORTING

*                       et_uibb = lt_uibb ).

LOOP AT  lt_uibb ASSIGNING <fs_uibb>

WHERE interface_view = iv_interface_view.

IF <fs_uibb>-title IS INITIAL.

me->_go_fpm_cnr_ovp->change_uibb_restricted(

iv_fpm_primary_attribute = <fs_uibb>-fpm_primary_attribute

iv_title = iv_title ).

EXIT.

ENDIF.

ENDLOOP.

I use this, for changing the title.

But i have a problem. On my OVP there 5 views with the same name 'LIST_VIEW'
A view has it's own configuration an d it's own feederclass.

I need to get back some information about which feederclass is used for making it work properly. But on changing a titel of the view, it works

Maybe you can use this solution.