cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock Transfer SD Billing document 0 value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Before starting, sorry if im in the wrong channel and im sorry if its a newb question.

Here is my issue...

We are setting up configuration for stockt transport for intercompany. We think pretty much all is set up and the process we are following is;

We create PO

Then use VL10B for delivery
VL02n to verify the deivery was created

Create Transport order

Confirm Transport order

Post Good Issue

--------

Create invoice VF01--> However here we have the issue. Once we enter the delivery in VF01, the value is set to 0

If i go and try analyze the pricing log, all is blank (Here i think is the problem but not sure how to solve it)

I have set up copy control as mention in other post;

Delivery to billing copying control

Source: NLCC

Target:IV

Item: NLC

Pricing type: G, Price Source A...... In different post i read about maintain price conditions PI01, may be there is the problem.

My Main concert is why when creating VF01, the pricing log is blank

Any help, advice, tips to search what we are missing is welcome

Thanks and regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member211556
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gerardo,

I see that pricing procedure itself hasnt been determined. Hope the pricing procedure determination is maintained for your intercompany billing scenario as well. This remains one configuration which has been missed by many to my knowledge. Kindly check the same.

Regards

Vasanth

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pricing type: G, Price Source A

Maintain Pricing Type as B and Price Source as blank and then retry the process. 

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gerardo,

I was developing cross company STO one Year ago so maybe I can help You.

I think that copy control is correct, price source must be A, pricing type G.

I also used Delivery type NLCC and item cat. NLC.

I think that pricing condition PI01 is not needed in CC STO, only in CC Sales.

But You have to know that You have to maintan copy of MM pricing procedure in SD area. So all pricing condition types that must be copied from MM aplication area, must be maintained in SD pricing procedure.

Additional think is that, that even You put pricing type G - SAP system can regenerate pricing conditions in Pricing procedure.... You should put user exit like this:

You can try.

King regards