cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Oracle Training

Former Member
0 Kudos

This question is directed to Basis/Oracle administrators. I have worked as a Oracle DBA now for 4 years. We have just implemented SAP and I am just starting my journey now as a Basis\Oracle admin. I have already taken ADM505 – Database Administration Oracle. What other courses have other SAP Basis/Oracle Admin taken to get them up to speed.

Can you please give me a heads up on what courses are good and what courses I should stay away from. Has anyone attended any BR*TOOLS courses are there any ??????

Thank you so much for your time.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this one TADM51

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eric,

Thank you for your reply. You are correct ADM505 did cover BRTOOLS but I read that BRTOOLS has been modified and was just wondering if any new courses are available. Also, I was really surprised when checking SAP training site. They really don't have alot of courses directed to SAP on Oracle for basis/oracle admins.

Thanks again.

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In my view, you do not need any more training for Oracle's side of SAP. you have enough knowledge to accomplish your Oracle tasks in the SAP world.

I beleive that ADM505 covers BR*TOOLS already... anyways, with your Oracle DBA knowledge, you do not need more.