Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anything set the No Further Confirmation flag on the PO

SF111
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've been trying to find some information on the "No Further Confirmation" flag on the PO but haven't had a whole lot of luck finding much on it so far.  I know that this field can be set manually by editing the PO and that it will prevent any further confirmations from taking place.  What I'm trying to figure out is if this flag is ever automatically set to "Yes" by the system after a Confirmation has been done against the PO.  If I do a confirmation against he PO and mark "Final Delivery" on the line item, I would have expected the "No Further Confirmation" flag to be set to "Yes" but so far, it doesn't look like SRM ever updates this field automatically.  Does this flag always have to be set manually by editing the PO or are there a set of conditions that must be met before the system will set this field to "Yes". 

Thanks for your Time,

Hal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hai,

In SRM 'No Further Confirmation' is updated by system in 2 case ,

1 when you manually check mark at time of confirmation on last delivery check

2 when the Confirmation qty/value matches with PO qty/value.

This will update in the document by Job Clean_reqreq_up.

if this is not working than check which SRM 7.0 support pack you have .. you need to implement the note

1489195 PO output is generated when confirmation is created
1524582 Follow on document data and flags are not updated in SRM Loc
1343257 ECS PO, statistical information is not updated properly
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hal,

Which Scenario you are using? Classic or Extended Classic? If Classic then whenever you click Final Delivery in SRM Confirmation. PO Delivery Completed (Deliv. Compl.) flag under Delivery tab will get check. That will serve the purpose that no further delivery require.

Hope this helps clarify your question.

Thank you

Ritesh

SF111
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

We're actually using the Extended Classic Scenario.  Does this change the behavior you listed above?

Thanks!

Hal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hal,

Not it should not unless you are using PI system to transfer data to ECC system. If you have configured ALE/IDOC communication to transfer Confirmation then IDOC generated with MBGMCR as Outbound in SRM and inbound in ECC system.

Please check the same if you see those IDOCs generated and Goods receipt posted against PO.

Hope this helps.

Thank you

Ritesh

SF111
Explorer
0 Kudos

I just checked and we are using iDocs to post the confirmations to ECC.  I've tried a couple of examples and the confirmation does get replicated to the backend but the system still doesn't seem to update the flag in SRM.  The "Final Delivery" flag does show up as checked if I look at the confirmation that was created in SRM and the "Delivery COmplete" flag is set in ECC.  Still no luck on the "No Further Confirmation" flag on the PO in SRM though.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hal,

Can you please see if you are running BBP_GET_STATUS_2 report how often? Please try to execute BBP_GET_STATUS_2 report manually for the particular shopping cart. Because there may be chance the the SC/PO which you are looking old and not pick up in your BBP_GET_STATUS_2 report if you have certain variable defined.

Also, Please check Note 1340015 - FAQ: "No further confirmations expected", ECS service PO if you are using Service PO and looking for the flag.

Thank you

Ritesh