cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cart in I1112 status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I had a shopping cart in status I1112 with error "W5 030 Purchase requisition 0070135787 does not exist".

I processed it from Shopping cart monitor. Cart went into I1111 temporarily. 

After this Job BBP_SC_AUTO_RETRANSFER was run and the following error came back to Shopping cart monitor.

"W5 030 Purchase requisition 0070135787 does not exist"

In BBP_PDBEI  table, PR number and all other fields are updated except the BE_OBJ_ITEM.

I checked ECC, the PR is not created in there.

Now how do i process this shopping cart and get the PR created in backend?

Regards,

Sushil.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you have executed report BBP_SC_AUTO_RETRANSFER to change cart status from I1111 to I1112, you should be able to retransfer this cart from Shopping Cart Monitor.

Are you able to see the "create follow on document" or "retransfer cart" button?

Regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I saw the Transfer Item Again button. When I click on it, cart goes into I1111 again and stays in it until i run BBP_SC_AUTO_RETRANSFER.

I dont see any progress here. Its just cyclical from I1111 to I1112 and back again.

PR is not created in the backend and the BBP_PDBEI has the PR details except BE_OBJ_ITEM.

Rgds,

Sushil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I recreated the shopping cart in DEV and found during debugging that exchange rate was not maintained between cart currency and Vendor currency.

When cart results in Requisition in ECC, Vendor currency is being read and conversion is being performed.

I could transfer the shopping cart to ECC from Monitor after maintaining the exchange rate.

Regards,

Sushil.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushil,

please check if any process running at SM50.

Regards,

Raghu