cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-planning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am working on scenario, wherein my vendor will print pallete lable for me. So I need to send him pallete lables as a PDF.

Vendor will not have access to our SAP system but pallete lables will be sent via mail.

Now, for creation of pallete lables we need to create TO and then only SU will generate automatically and printing will happen.

In my case I will be not receiving goods first but I need to create SU and print it and send it to vendor. I can create SU with LT07 or even I can use the pre-planned SU, but my question is how would I link this SU with the PO once I receive quantity and do GR. As I think after GR system will create one more TR for putaway.

Kinldy suggest me how to handle this situation.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya,

if you just need SU labels, write some code to pull numbers with FB NUMBER_GET_NEXT and SU number range and check transaction LT31 setting LESCH=X for printing. Set SU number range control to internal, external & reuse

If you need real pre-planned goods receipt units, you may use inbound deliveries and HUs in it. You then have

• valid HU# wich can be used as SU numbers later at GR
  • print HU labels by output control NAST messages
  • send HU/delivery data do vendor also by NAST messages
  • inbound delivery is bound to PO as you need it
  • you can pack (pre-plan) real material# and qty out of PO in it
  • you can easily move HUs as SU by transaction LT0J
  • you can post GR before or after the physical storage by TO

If you like WM and don't know what inbound deliveries are:

• create a storage type for negative stock
  • create storage bins on that type which correlates to PO, e.g. PO number as bin
  • create pre-planed SUs by grabbing non existent stock from that bin per PO
  • print TOs/SU labels
  • define a special movement indicator (SMI) to redirect GR to that negative stock type
  • if real GR comes in, use that SMI to get a TO from GR-ZONE to neg-stock and all is fine

Please, use inbound deliveries for that 😉

Regards,

Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can add the storage unit in LT04 transaction when converting the TR (created after GR ) into TO in the tools 'Goto-> Storage unit->add to existing stock'.

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya,

If I add to existing stock, system will update stock two time. 1st when I will create Preplanned TO and then after GR when adding to existing stock.

Regards