cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding smartform very urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement that i need to print footer in the smartform.

here problem is i need to print terms & conditions in a seperate or last page of smartform.

to print terms & conditions in last page iam using COMMAND go to last page in main window.

if iam using this command its directly printing last page by skipping footer info.

please help me on this issue how to print footer in this case.

its very urgent.

thanks & reagrds...

Anil.T

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

you need to provide the Command into both 1st & 2nd page of smartfroms. & provide the footer window also into both the pages. Do not provide any condition in COMMAND except go to page(here you need to specify the terms & conditions page name).

Ashvender

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashvender,

currently iam doing like that only,and after passing the command it skipping the footer and directly printing the last page. its not printing the footer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

I am doing the things i mentined inearlier post. & it is working fine in my smartform. I am writing page numbers in smartfrom.

have u created the command after the table in main winodw? If not then create after the table in main window. Write footer window in terms & conditions page also & try. It will work.

Or it might be because of window space. Increase the window height(if providing 0.5 cm then make it 1CM) & try it.

Reward points if helpful answer.

Ashvender

Message was edited by:

Ashvender Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any one has idea about how to convert the smartform to required language,I am trying to convert smartform from language Engilsh to Sweden,

Your help is very much appriciated.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Be sure that your Command Node is the last node in the Main Window.