cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue of space left at bottom in PO smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have created a new  PO smartform (nowhere related to standard SAP provided PO form) . I have want to show  comments  that may be upto 12 lines and after that signatuure taking space of approx. 4 lines  , both on last page of form i.e. on the page on which line items end. One option is that i make them in table footer in main window  but i dont want them to be dispalyed just below where the line items ends ,  rather  i want them to be displayed at bottom only even if last page consists of 1 item only. Means the last page must leave all space after 1 line item and must show comments and then signature at bottom.

For this i made secondary windows below the main window on first and second page and gave condition next page as second page and for  comments and signature windows condition as after end of main window .  Doing this if  PO line items continue to second page , i get the comments and signature at bottom of second page in he exact way i want but it will leave the space on first page that i blocked for comments and sign. windows below  main window. 

I want the line items on first page to cover up this space if items  cant fit on first page and so on for other pages also. I cant do this on base of counting the items which can fit on one page bcoz the width of line items to occuopy the space on form can vary on base of delivery address, material description, number of service items etc.

Kindly suggest how  to resolve this  issue ?

Thanks & Regards,

Vishal Goel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos