cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How system get value of Field OP_CF & OP_FINISH in J_2IRG1BAL table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

After creation of  material code  we have  update J_2IRG1BAL table taking EXGRP, DATUM, MATNR and  FORM through Z transaction. its working fine . But user has not update the same and run J1I5 and J2I5, opening and closing balance not showing in RG1 register. So many movements are done for some material. Now we want to update the same through SE16N or Z programme taking the field EXGRP, DATUM, MATNR , FORM , OP_CF and OP_FINISH.

So my question is that how we can get the value of OP_CF and OP_FINISH.

Please guide me as early as possible.

Thanks in advance for your co-operation.

Regards,

Manoranjan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manoranjan,

As per my knowledge that is not the best practice. Try to follow the below steps to update & extract the RG1 Register.

1. First Indentify the Material codes, Excise Group & Entry date.

2. Remove those data in the tables - J_1IRG1, J_1IRGSUM, J_2IRG1BAL.

3. Update the Table (J_2IRG1BAL) by using your Z Table or Z program for those Materials.

4. Update the RG1 Register by using J1I5 .( At the time of updating system will update 2 Tables : J_1IRG1, J_1IRGSUM).

5. Exctract RG1 Register by using J2I5 .( At this time system will update the table J_2IRG1BAL)

check the RG1 Register.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

Please help me <text removed: priority normalized>.

Regards,

Manoranjan.

Message was edited by: Jyoti Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Barik

Have you  tried J1i5 to update the RG! register and j2i5 to extract the  RG! register. Are you not getting the values even after  updating and extracting the rg1 register. If that is the case then may be you have to intialize the table J_2IRG1BAL. Even check the J_1irg1 table has well in se16 whether it displays the data or not. if not even this table also has to be initialized. Follow the below mentioned steps.

1.)   Intialize the table J_1irg1 by creating a record with the related values in fields ie. Excise Group and Year. and after that run the J1i5 for updating the RG1 register. After that come again to J_1irg1 table you will be able to see the values for which you have created outgoing excise invoices.

2.)   If every thing goes fine as the first point now we have to intialize the table J_2irg1bal to extract the RG1 register successfully. ie. in Tcode SE16  check the table whether any records are availballe or not. if their are not available you have to intialize the table by creating a record with fields Excsie group, Date, Material Number, Material form and Plant. now save.

3.) Now run the J1i5 and j2i5 you will get the values in the related  tables. But ensure that Before running the j1i5 from SD point of View the MM guys should run J1i5 for initial stock and for production updation.

4.)  Once the above points are covered you will able to update the registers successfully.

with regards

Shashi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shashi,

Thanks in advace for your co-operation.

I have checked all material document hit table J_1irg1. User has been excute J1I5 and J2I6 from 05.11.2012 to 0512.2012. Now we are going to update J_2IRG1BAL table taking excise group, date, Material and Material form. My question is that value of date should be current date or anything else.

Please clarify the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Barik,

For initializing the table J_2IRG1BAL you can give the date as the starting date of the Financial year ie. either 01/04/2012 or the starting date of the financial year the client follows.

Coming  to the extraction of RG1 register which will update the table J_2IRG1BAL we need to enter the the starting date of the duration for which you are extracting the RG1 register.

With Regards

Shashi