cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rounding rule in condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have the requirement to round up the condition value of VAT condition e.g. If the value is 25.51 INR then it must be add up and become 26 INR.

I have tried with ob09, rounding rule in customization ,assigned routines in pricing procedure but nothing is working.

Thanks in advance....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

ESAITEJA
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hai

Maintaining the OB90 transaction code at the company code level is helpful and check once condition type settings.

Thanks & regards

Edalada saiteja

0 Kudos

pankaj

In procedure maintain calculation type -17 and in OB90 maitian rounding unit -100 for your co.code.i think it will solve your issue.

regards

eswar

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Eswar,

The issue get solved........and thanks everyone for such valuable help.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Round up value(A) in rounding rule will work for you.also check your requirement filed in Procedure.

Same thing is working fine for my client

Raneesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pankaj,

Please check out the following links since this has been discussed before:

https://scn.sap.com/thread/1673416

http://scn.sap.com/thread/877240

https://scn.sap.com/thread/1673416

Also, try using rounding rule in your Condition type and 16/17 routine in the calculation type for your desired field in your specific Pricing Procedure. Hope this'll gonna work for you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maintained 'Round Up' as a Rounding Rule in your Condition type, used Routine 17 in the Pricing Procedure and maintained Rounding Rule for Currencies by using the SPRO path as SAP Net Weaver --> General Settings --> Set Currencies --> Define Rounding Rule for Currencies on your desired Company Code and set the Rounding Unit as per the requirement. Its working perfectly fine at my end. Please try and revert.

former_member533324
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Pankaj,

Have you maintained the following setting please check.

SAP NetWeaver-General Settings-Currencies-Define rounding rules for currencies.

Hope it helps

Regards,

Mohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pankaj,

Try  by Create New Condition type by Copy DIFF and add it in your pricing procedure, use requirment 13 and calculation type 16 but create a new routine for Base value as this will be calculating on VAT amount.

this will help you to maintain a report for the round up value of TAX too.

thanks,

Sandeep Singh Chauhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

use Routine No 16 in calculation type field of pricing procedure for your VAT condition.

though there is an another routine which used for the same requirment as yours for rounding up the value of VAT 391 for Thialand, you can try with it too.

thanks,

Sandeep SIngh Chauhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks sandeep,

but I have already tried these things nothing is working properly.any other way to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance..

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In condition type settings you can use Rounding Rule Field to Either Round Up or Down.

Sivavasireddy