cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Embedded Adobe Form in Web Dynpro (ABAP) overlaps F4-Help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts

I recently got a problem with a Web Dynpro. I have fillable screen with many F4-helps on the left side and an embedded Form preview on the right side of the output. The problem is, when I open any F4-help, the Form overlaps it.
I tested several browsers and broserversions.

It works with:
IE 8

Firefox (all)

Chrome (all)

It doesn't work with:

IE 9 (9.0.8112.16421)

The Problem is, that we can't tell the customers to switch to another browser or just update it to solve the issue.

Does anyone of you have a solution for this problem like a optionchange or a note?

I'll attach a screenshot of a dummyprogram, which will show you the problem.

Thank you beforehand for your input.

Greetings

Philippe

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We tested further and it works with compatibility-mode of IE 9. We'll just run it with it then.

Thanks for your time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Philippe,

Can you please let me know whether is there any other solution other than setting the compatability mode on the browser. We have the same issue but unable to find any other solution.

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sandeep

We couldn't find any other solution in the fast run. And I couldn't find a SAP Note aswell.
The only solution really seems to be to run an old version of IE or Automatically use it in comp. mode.

If this is not suitable for you, you should open an Ticket at the SAP Marketplace. Perhaps they can help you further.

Philippe

Answers (0)