cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO Printout problem in Different Printer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I am working in smart forms for po print on A4 Size paper  and its working fine on printer HP Laser jet M1005 MFP.

But there is problem in other printer.

for this i have created custom Page Format ( width-222 & Height -295 ) and Assign in format type and use  Device Type  SAPWIN

The Problem is,  when user get printout from HP laser jet 2000 printer and OS ( Window 7 Home Basis ) then po printout cut from right side

at least 6mm.

and user get po printout from other printer like HP Laser jet M1005 MFP and OS ( Window 7 Professional ) then no problem to get po print,its working fine.

So i can't find right way that problem in which place ( any printer driver problem or printer preference setting or Device type )

Guide me......

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

One solution may be to use  the Horizontal Move setting in SPAD for the output device to adjust the position of the print. SPAD -> Output Devices -> <Output Device> -> 'Output attributes' tab
-> Additional Smartform and Sapscript information
-> Horizontal Move: e.g. -6 mm

Then create a new spool and check the result.

regards,

Aidan

Former Member
0 Kudos

problem solved

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182485
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

This is a common problem with the forms, it may work differently in diferent printers.

However coming to your problem first check with the printer if there is any default margin from the printer side.

Use very few or not tampelates in your forms as it makes the form more unstable while printing with different printers.

Consider migrating to Adobe forms.

Regards

Bikas