cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order for LOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have defined one letter of credit in VX13N, I try to find out all sales order that is using that letter of credit, is there any standard SAP report? or any tables can be used?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Agus,

You can use the VXA1 Report,  it is very use full report where you can see all the Sales orders, deliveries and billing document attached under the particular LC document.

Steps:

1. Use Tcode: VXA1

2. Enter the LC No. (Financial Doc Tab)

3. Select Sales order/Delivery/Billing doc (Docs. tab)

4.Click on Execute Button or press F8

5. here you can see total LC Value

6. Total documents value

7. LC Validity

8. Sold to party and Ship to party

9. If you want you can see co.code and created by etc. as well by selecting the current layout.

Further if you want other than available details in VXA1 report you can develop the Z- Report with the help of ABAP team.  provide all the detail prepare the programme specification (PS) while making PS you can take the help of technical guy to know the technical name of the required tables.

Best Regards,

MH

Former Member
0 Kudos

try with VBKK

Former Member
0 Kudos

besides VBKK, if I use payment gurantee, any sales order table using payment gurantee?

Former Member
0 Kudos

payment guarantee you get with customer master data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

in customer master data---sales area data, I can't find info for payment gurantee?

also I'm looking for the sales order that use payment gurantee for a specific customer, which table I can check?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

use table AKKB

Raneesh

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Agus,

You can use T-Code VXA2 for getting Letter of Credit Reports.

If this report if not satisfying your requirement, you might have to create a Z-Report.

Generally the requirement is to get the Details of LC Number, Sales Order Number, Invoice Number & LC Amount utilized. This information is ideally covered by a Z-Report.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta