Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Email Address

Manoj_Kapoor
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible to change email address of the following once it is created?

- Supplier Contact

- Internal User

Thanks,

Manoj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Yes, it is pretty straightforward as long as the right edit permissions exist for the user. Most users can edit their email addresses on their own.

Thanks,

Vikram

Manoj_Kapoor
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

I have the tenant admistration and System administration security profile but still I am not able to edit mine or anybody else's email address.

Do you know what exact security element needs to be turned on.

BTW, in the User Account I am able to edit all the fields except the email address. So I have the edit capability on the user account but not on the email address field.

Thanks,

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

Log in as system user and go to directory configuration.Then go for internal(buyer)/External(supplier) configurations attribute mappings.There you can change edit mode for email id as push and then edit and reflect back changes.

More over you can have look at system property "upp.account.attributesEditList" which defines the attributes editable if you want it to reflect for all users

Thanks ,

Uday

Manoj_Kapoor
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

Thanks for the response.

The system I am working on is OnDemand system.

In this system even the enterprise user does not have access to directory configuration.

Also I looked at the system property (we have access to this) upp.account.attributesEditList.

In this list Email is defined as one of the field along with other. Does it mean that this field should be editable? Although this field is not editable in the UI.

Thanks,

Manoj