cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AAE- Sender ABAP Proxy to SOAP - Payload not reaching PI 7.10 SP4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I am developeing interface from Solman to PI to 3rd party.

I configured the interface using ABAP stack and it worked fine.  Then i changed the RFC destination used in SXMB_ADM to point to adapter engine so that i can use AAE.

I configured SOAP adapter. I wonder there is no option to select BE, EO or EOIO in PI7.30 when we select XI protocol.

I can see my payload in SXMB_MONI is solution manager but the payload is not reaching SAP PI although i am receiving the message and can see error also in Adapter.

Does we need to do anything different in PI configuration to achieve it ?

Regards

Inder

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need PI 7.11  Enhancement package EHP1  to implement proxy scenarios using Advance adapter engine.  Please refer this link for details

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1449047

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baskar,

I am on 7.30 so it should work. I created another interface and  it works fine.

The only difference between my interface which is not working is "Java Mappping" and also i have custom adapter module on receiver channel.

I think the reason for failure is custom Java adapter as it is called before the mapping is executed(In AAE mapping is executed by receiver adapter chain and i configured module before that)

I think i need to redesign my adapter module to manipulate input payload of mapping rather than output payload.

Regards

Inder

Answers (0)