cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rounding Off Condition DIFF Not Determined in Rebate Settlement

0 Kudos

Hello,

I have DIFF setup as per standard: From/To blank, Req 13, AltCalcType 16, CondBaseType 4, and have it right after my ZVAT tax condition.

The main purpose is to have the tax rounded as per T001R.

What happens - this combination works fine in Standard Order, but does not in Rebate/EnhRebate, the DIFF does not even appear in the Settlement's SD Document Conditions Analysis view. Gone, completely. Left alone my tax is not rounded, obviously.

Only this very one is missing, what's odd is that it's not even in the pricing analysis.

What's wrong? I am suspecting DIFF is being ignored for having no Access Sequence (that might helpfully say it's relevant for rebate).

But on the other hand, if I assign it an AS, then it may start ignoring the AltCalcType 😕

Any ideas?

Many thanks and regards,

Kris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

abhinav_sharma05
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please share ur screenshots?

Regards,

0 Kudos

Hello,

I am sorry for a long delay, All the Best in the New Year

Back to the issue I have some basic screens of what is my issue.

My DIFF appears just below ZVAT (tax):

However the payment request has only Rebate condition (ZB07) and tax (ZVAT):

The DIFF condition does not even appear in Pricing Analysis:

There are all other from my procedure, except for DIFF.

What am I missing? These screens are the basic, of my initial approach, the further ones with Rebate Access Sequence being added to DIFF despite it has Alternative Calc type, have never worked as well, so I skip them here.

Thanks again and regards,

Kris

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From your pricing procedure screen shot, I have observed couple of differences for condition type DIFF

Required            Subtotal      Accrual

Standard        Checked              Blank         Blank
Yours             Blank                   2               ERT

Though this may not be the root cause of your issue, you can try making changes in line with standard and retry the process.

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Thanks Lakshmipathi,

I made the corrections accordingly, but to no avail - the new payment request was generated the same the previous one. I billed it just to check if on the invoice it would have worked but it did not.

Best regards,

Kris

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

do you have a valid condition record?

you would also check that cond. type in relevant pricing procedure...

regards,

0 Kudos

Hi mr. PPIO,

Thanks my friend, yes I made sure the condition type DIFF is actually put into the same rebate pricing procedure.

Since it's using Alternative Calculation formula (16) it doesn't need an access secuene, and hence a condition record.

I am just wondering if assigning it an access seq (a rebate relevant one) and not maintainig any condition rec would 1) make it appear among other rebate conditions and 2) look for the Alt Calc formula for a correct value.

Best regards,

Kris